Chapter 18

A/N Hey guys I'm sorry for the late update, but I'm having a lot of things going on, so I'm trying to do as much as I can.

Something that you guys might need to know is that I'll be going camping over spring break which means I won't be updating. So I thought, why don't I do a double update? I might but I haven't thought for sure yet.

Also please read my lovely friend, @Meowitscatt , story its called,

"Undefined Love" Harry fanfic. Go check it out, it sounds really good!

And I would like to thank all of my beautiful, beautiful little carrots out the for GETTING ME TO 1,000 READS!!!!!! I love you guys so much!

OK, now here is the update.

Songs for this chapter:

° Darte Un Beso- Prince Royce

° Kiss you- One Direction

~Cat's p.o.v.

' New text from

The Bae '

Was the first thing I saw when I looked down at my phone screen . I smiled, happiness bubbling out of me and was about to read it before I heard a squeak coming from Sam. When I looked up her eyes and Lips were wide open in pure shock.

Nina immediately went over to her and asked what was wrong. She just nodded, telling her it was nothing, and that she shouldn't worry about it. She resumed talking to whoever it was that was on the phone with her.

Not to be mean or anything, but this little game Sam's playing is getting a little old.

I really think she's doing this just so she can get attention from everyone. I mean, who faints every time she sees more than one pair of eyes on her?! And who has such a 'troubled' past that they can't even remember there freakin biological mother and best friend? It seems to me, she's faking everything.

I know that Sam is a really nice and caring person- C'mon now, she was the one who thought of adopting me and Nina, but there's just something that I don't think Sam's telling us.

So without a second thought about Sam and her weird antics, I read my text.

' Hey Cat. Wuz wonderin if u were doin anythin 2day? '

I immediately replied back saying,

' Nothin . Y u ask?'

A few seconds later he texts back saying,

' Get dressed, be there in 10. Dress casual. ;p '

I smiled and quickly looked through my clothes. What should I wear? He said to wear something casual, so does that mean were going for a walk or something? Looking through the rest of my clothes I finally find the perfect outfit. It was a grey knitted sweater, black tights, red vans and a black scarf. (Picture on the side)

I got my make-up bag, bag and sunglasses, just in case, then went downstairs so I could do my make-up. I applied my winged eyeliner, foundation, bronzer, blush, mascara, and a goldish sparkly eye shadow.

When I finished I put on a bright red lipstick, that was when the doorbell rang. I quickly looked at myself in he mirror and smiled in conformation, then ran over to the door where Mrs. Devry was opening it.