Chapter 15

A/N Hey guys, hope you've been liking the story so far please vote and comment on it so far on how you've liked it and tell me some good feedback!

I love you guys!

Here's the chapter!

Songs for this chapter:

Apologize- One Republic

Talking to The Moon- Bruno Mars

~Sam's p.o.v.

After what had happened back at the hospital , Harry ended up sticking to his word. He drove us to where we are at now, the mall. We had barely gotten in through the doors when a girl screamed, " It's Harry Styles!"

Soon a swarm of teenaged girls ran over to him. They held out there hands wanting him to sign papers and articles of clothing, including bras that they were currently wearing.

I rolled my eyes and sighed walking over to a nearby bench watching as another swarm of girls began to trap harry in the middle of the mob. Why were they all running to him?

I saw him plaster a fake smile, i could tell, and signed peoples shirts and papers. My eyes looked over to the food court as people filed out holding cups of soda. My stomach grumbled about thinking of food. I am so hungry. But i don't have any Money.

I groaned , ugh! I'm so flipping hungry!

Searching for a good store to go in, something caught my eyes. A book store called, Barney's Bookstore. I smiled at the sight of it, but looked over to Harry to see girls still crowding him. Running over to the store I went straight to the book shelves and searched for the book I've been wanting.

My fingers glided over the spines of books. Different books lining the shelves, different stories, different adventures. I always loved reading books because they always took me to another place, another world, somewhere other than here.

When I reached the end of the aisle I went to the next, bookshelf after bookshelf. I skimmed the the shelves until i came to the back of the store where my favorite section was.

Romance.

Smiling even bigger than I already was, I walk over to the first shelf, thicker books lining famous authors from Phoebe stone to Monica Murphy and my all time favorite Beth Harbison.

Searching for the book, I went down 2 aisles until I finally caught a glimpse of the white cover from the corner of a bookshelf. I ran over to grab it, but someone beat me to it.

" Hey", I heard from next to me. Turning to the side I saw two guys. One of them had black framed glasses and smirking at me, the other one reading a book thicker than I am.

I stared at him wide eyed as he stared back at me, his full attention on me. My eyes widened even bigger and I tried to figure out how to make him not pay attention to me. My eyes found somewhere to look which was the book he was currently holding in his hand. 'Always something there to remind me' by Beth Harbison.

" um i.-"

"You like this book too?" he asked holding it up for me to see.

I smiled nervously, nodding my head." Its my all time favorite." he continued looking at the cover of the letters in the box and the red fancy lettering of the book name.