Chapter Nine

"What is your name" a hooded figure dips low a smile glinting in the darkness

"My name? Are you in any position to ask questions?" A man lies on the floor his bow nowhere to be seen. His hair a mess blonde locks untied and grey eyes wide and fearful. A woman removes her hood dark hair floods out a woman with tan skin and blue eyes. A tattoo encircles her forearms something in a language he had only seen once, one he had only heard once from the lips of the woman who gave him back his life. The words of the Unknown, long ago, the last time Ryla had shared her story the last time they had mentioned either of their pasts she had given him a key and he didn't even know it.

"You don't know who I am yet but soon enough you will, all that matters is you mean something so dear to my heir that she would unravel if something were to happen to you and I would not be able to bear it tell me boy are you ready to rise?"

Ryla had been his rock and his savior it did not matter to him then what this woman meant but whatever it was the wild song in his blood called for him to follow because a force greater than fate called at his shoulder.

With a smirk upon this cold womans face she offered her hand and he took it

For the first time fate had lost its grip on this man

Ara then was welcomed into the family of the damned and yet the song in his fae blood did not cease nor did it call for him to run

"I am Tamisra and you are my daughters mate"

"How could you possibly know that" a wicked smile graces her face one he remembers one that he has not seen since the day Ryla was whipped for rescuing an orphan boy."My name is Tamisra as the people call me, heir to Hades throne as they say and I am a witch with one gift and that is to see the souls of those who surround me, I spent enough time with my Sola to know what the shape of her soul is"although it had been ten years since she was last able to see her Sola she would never forget, not even for a moment.

"I have heard of you, the woman who steals their children, they say that you kidnap the most loved in every city, and in every country and you sacrifice them to Ikari the god of anger to fuel your wrath for the ones who cast you out and all those who enter your forest never return forever lost in the fog of who they used to be yet what I see now is a woman who cares what happens to his world "

"Boy you will one day wed my Sola but the fates have stolen her heart and only once the iron melts will she be home"

"I wish it could be so, but my past has destroyed me,I have only loved once and now she could be dead and in the only way a broken heart can love I will give my life to her" a grin spreads across her face

"We will see Ara," she slams the door of the small cottage open and light floods the doorway, warriors everywhere habit training grounds something he was used to but magic users and fae alike laugh and dance and battle and train the sound of joy in a destitute country fill his ears as tears fill his eyes "Welcome to the damned the outcasts and the broken"

"You have trained with the best and now Ara you will train with me, and when it is time my Sola will meet you and in payment for me healing your wounds you will free her of her curse"

"What do I call you" and yet again that wicked grin

"Call me Nova"

Ara is yet to know that this woman was the same woman who saved Ryla from the brink of total destruction.

The forest of the damned has always been a haven, for the ones who have been cast out and finally a child that had been betrayed by everyone he had held dear except for the child who had fought for him, the woman who refused to turn her back when the scars that cover her say they can take no more, the Queen who accepted his blood oath when the entire world rejected him, in a way it seems as if he has finally come home. Nova's hair changes, silver hair taking place of once dark locks.Silver laced with dark blue.