Chapter Seven

"The fates will might not be unbreakable after all" Ryla whispers Ikari's eyes light up

"Of course not girl, otherwise you would have been long dead, you would never have met your father, and the golden that shines from your hollowed eyes would never have graced this pitiful world" The crack in the fates spell shows this so very perfectly that it is laughable, but the world has ordained that she is not yet to know about that cruelty the fates have cast upon her. Emotional bondage, something so very cruel to an Elven heir with Faerie blood, the Elves are known to feel with a breathtaking depth while the Faerie are known to have an anger so fiery it fuels their battle cry.

"What are we to do now Ryla"

"We are heading deep into the Arcadian Forest, to call in a life debt from the Unknown's tribe"

"Only their own can enter their forest" Ryla pulls down her chest garment to reveal an insignia broad and bold a simply design a tree surrounded by the ancient creed of the unknown.

"Canterio wenira alia serivia" she whispers a motto she hasn't uttered in years.

"The unknown haven't gone to war for thousands of years, what makes you think you can convince them?"

"You really don't know who my master is do you, Ikari? A name that shakes the very foundations of their tribe, a woman so profound and awing the savior of their tribe. The very first founder the only name by which could call them to war."

"No" his voice a whisper in the roaring of her heart. Her heart cries out it's been so very long since she has felt her masters penetrating stare, that brash hardness, the type of love only the scarred can give.

"Say it" Ikari's body began to shake an overwhelming kind of shake

"Nova of the Damned, the heiress to Hades throne not by blood but by eternal strength a women so scorned by life that her strength demands a tribute"

"'Nova of the damned? No, Nova of the rescued, the saved and as the motto goes, 'only the weak survive' my master has destroyed whatever fate tried to control, she is my hope"

"Nova has never taken any students"
"Do you actually think that she would allow for anyone to know if she took a student, after everyone that was taken from her?" Ikari gazes up at her this god of anger is nothing compared to the fuel that raged within herself, an anger only a fae can possess an anger that builds within her heart an anger she cannot feel.

A thump resounds among the tree covered clearing Ryla's training kicks in and her sword is drawn and her stance steadies, small tanned skin appears from slightly beyond the trees.

"Reveal yourself" Blade calls out in a rumbling tone. Little by little small step by small step a small child of reveals herself

'Speak your name young one" those eyes remind Ryla of a man she met many years ago his name was Zeri one of the tribes own

"Rakira" a wince shudders through Ryla's body

"I beseech you, as one of your own I am seeking your company as we travel to speak to Zeri" her eyes lighten but suddenly she speaks the phrase one Astra has not heard in years, the sound of being home

"Weira ona wera si yora weirassen"(Weak one where is your weakness )

"Wenira selive desiin em I ethbre ti" tears line the young child's face(Weakness lives within me I breathe it)

"Please I've been lost for almost a quarter moon, my father, he is all I have Zeri I am heir to the tribes throne"

" Child I am your fathers best friend who is your mother?"