"Why do you struggle knowing a soldier as weak as you will never win surrender your kingdom to me and I will keep you as a slave to full fill my pleasure"
" I am not the heir to this kingdom but you certainly are not either and I will fight till my very last breath to ensure you never take the crown, whether I am a mindless soldier or not, I know who my King is and it certainly isn't you " she hisses out struggling to put words together
a flashback hits her, and this statement even her blood roars against it, her body cries out no man is her King and no woman is her Queen.

"I will name you Asteria, Edward and I having a child is dangerous his stoic personality with my flaming stubbornness his passion and my power my child you will be tested but know an Odessa lives with fire in the blood but most of all an Elven heritage will always be with you, child of Fae, last true Elven Heir you may have Odessian blood but where your Odessian blood fails you the blood in your veins that roars will not. Having three bloodlines is powerful yet dangerous, know this child I love you, your father is a selfishly powerful man and you will show him, my past is full of sorrow and pain but triumph is ever so sweet when added to the mix and you will endure more then me and for that I am so sorry but goodbye my love and know I will never leave you I may only be there in spirit but my spirit will go with you and no fate will ever be able to stop that. Pure will overpowers greed at every turn"

A small child lies in the arms of a woman with long blonde hair pointed ears and a beautiful golden headdress her eyes break Ryla's heart. At that instant she is filled with a longing for life because her heart is pounding with the need to search and as quick as it appeared it is gone.
She slowly lets out a piercing scream as she stands putting one foot in front of the other blood flowing down her form and at that moment her eyes flare. Golden but not pure gold no that would come later, pure gold comes only after being tried
A feeling Alastor has not felt since his meeting with an elf many years ago creeps through his very being he almost doesn't recognize it. Fear. It creeps through his veins it slithers through his mind this girl raised in a commoners home is causing fear to instill itself in the fear bringer himself. He shakes his head a chill runs through his body. This is a fluke he thinks

He is the destroyer of Kingdoms, The merciless murderer, The powerful fear ruling king.
He meets her eyes and it's like something snaps her eyes flicker balancing between their original endless blue and a Golden inheritance. He starts to tremble and what scares him the most is the dark wings that appear a sweet weight just between her shoulders her ears curve her previously human ears now elven her pupils now slits purely golden and completely animalistic and two figures stand behind her ghosts of what they used to be.
Soteria The Protector
Amara The Queen of the Gods
"What are you"
She answered very simply
"A small broken girl" she takes a few steps forward and Soteria whispers in his ear
"She is the fiercest enemy you will encounter look at her wings lad you will never win you ask what she is? She is anything but broken" These figures tied to her spirit and willingly they would surrender all power, this girl is a Queen one the world hasn't seen in centuries.
He doesn't let his fear show but if she would have looked closer she would have seen the slight tremble of his limbs.
"I will return Alastor I will rip this kingdom from your very grasp and that will be the day your reign ends King of Krota" and she knows in her weakened form she will not be able to take him down. As Second in command of the Knights of Odessa this is her duty. It breaks her to run, her heart is breaking but for her to survive to fight another day she must, there is no other way, she must live for those who are staking their very lives on her.
She does the one thing she has never been able to do her entire life, she runs and using that magic she hates she's gone becoming like the wind, joining the flow of life she reappears near a very old tree that might have been there when the world was created, the essence of life itself.
Alastor stares in the direction of the girl a force one that should not shake him but the spirit that lived within her was one that he recognized, a survivor as he had once been.

"Master should we follow her?"
"No! Leave return to the mess hall. I will be there in a little bit to discuss our plans, gather all officers" and as soon as they are out of his sight he crumbles to his knees his entire body is shaking. Thoughts one by one flow through his head, What had he witnessed? What actions should he take yet? While everything seems uncertain one thing he knows for sure is he could not have imagined what he had witnessed merely moments earlier
A war is raging and for the first time in his life he is unsure of who the winner will be.

Her heart pounds in her chest and finally after sometime she collapses in a place surrounded by trees her body screams with pain and a quiet voice whispers in her ear."Sleep my child you are safe"Her body collapses at the sound of those words, never has she felt safe until this very moment. As her eyes close a small smile creeps upon her face and a tear drips down her face. A crack in the casing of her heart forms right next to the second one, an irreparable crack in the foundation of the iron encasing in the heart of a Maiden built for Madness