10

Jungkook and You got down from the rooftop secretly. If you both get caught , you two might get in troubles. You had 10 minutes before another class starts.

You bid Jungkook goodbye to get your books out of your locker. You opened your book and found some chocolates along with a letter. You looked around to see the person who left a letter in your locker but none was there in the hallway.

You unwrapped the chocolate and bit on it. Then you opened the letter and read it.

Hi Y/N

I saw you were upset today. I'm sorry that happened to you. To light up your mood I got you these chocolates. I hope you're in happy mood right now 🙂

- M

That's a weird name you got, M~

You smiled after reading the letter and thanked the person who got you chocolates.

You didn't get detention today. You and your friends walked together. Namjoon had his precious books in his arms and Jin was talking about random thing with him. Taehyung and Jimin were in there own world. Hoseok and Yoongi were behind you all , talking about some stuffs they were going to do in upcoming week. Jungkook was beside you , munching his snacks.

You sighed. " Why are sighing so much ? " Jungkook asked you. You shrugged. " I lost my energy " You mumbled. " Want some ?" Jungkook offered you some of his snacks he was munching.

You shaked your head no. " Thanks. I'm not in the mood of eating " You told him. " Your loss " You tsked.

" When is your taekwondo practise ?" You asked him. Jungkook paused. You titled your head. " What happened ?" Jungkook didn't answer your question. " Jungkook ?" You touched his arm.

Jungkook brushed your hand off his arm gently. " I don't know " You furrowed your eyebrows. Why wouldn't he know ? He never misses his practices before.

Jungkook walked ahead of you and joined Taehyung and Jimin. You just watched his back. Someone clicked his fingers in front of you. You looked at the person.

Hoseok and Yoongi joined you. " What happened ? Did you two fight again ?" Yoongi asked you. You shaked your head no. " Then ?" Hoseok asked you. You opened your mouth to reply but Yoongi beat you on that. " She might've said something to Jungkook and might upset him. Such big mouth " Yoongi made tsk tsk in his mouth.

" Yah! How can you assume something like that ?!" You complained about the accusation against you of upsetting Jungkook. Yoongi sticked his tongue out at you to mock you. Like he always do to tease you.

You hit his head and ran away. Brainless Yoongles. You crused at him.

" Yah Y/N!!" Yoongi screamed at you. You sticked out your tongue at him.

Dear Diary,

Today I have given Y/N some chocolates. I saw her eating my chocolates and I felt happy. I'm glad that she accepted my chocolates and letter even though I kinda opened her locker without her permission hehe~ BUT I'm happy she's in good mood today.

" Namjoon ! Jin!" You called those two tall guys in your group. Those two looked behind when you called them. You smiled at them.

" Let's walk together ~" You squeezed yourself between them and linked your both arms with those two. Two of them scoffed at you.

" In which direction your sun rose today , Y/N ?" Jin asked you. You shrugged. " Doesn't sun rise in East ?" You questioned him back. Jin surrounded.

Namjoon chuckled. " You were upset this morning. Now I can see your in good mood now. What happened ?" Namjoon wiggled his eyebrows. You smiled widely. " Someone gave me chocolates with a letter " You proudly announced that.

Both of them looked at you in disbelief. Seeing their faces, you chest was skyrocketing with pride. Finally you got a admirer. YES!! Now they wouldn't be able to make fun of you. They always made fun of you because you had no admirer like those "beauties" in your school.

" Pfft I don't believe you " Jin said. You furrowed your eyes and glared at him. " You don't believe me ?" You asked him. Jin shaked his head. " Wait " You opened your backpack and took out that letter.

Namjoon and Jin looked at the letter then you then letter then you. You snatched the letter from their grip and folded it nicely in your book and shoved it inside your back.

" You got to be kidding me ?!"

26.09.20
Unedited

It's been a long time I updated. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I've been busy these days. Thank you for reading my book.
Love y'all

- Hrimin