46

" I'm sick of her being with them! " Lora screamed. She was laying on the bed. Hana looked at her, smiling. She was also jealous of you. " Babe, calm down " Hana said, blowing on her newly applied nail paint. She wiggled her newly painted nail. It was pretty. And she was Hana so everything suits her. That was her thought.

" Come on, Hana! How can you be so calm? She freaking stole your friends and made you lonely. Boys don't even talk with you! " Lora complained. To Lora, you were worse than any bad himan. You were a thief who steal someone's friend. You didn't deserve to be their friend.

Hana was such a lovely girl. Lora sometime wonder how could K7 hate Hana? Hana cried so much, talking about how much of dear K7 were to her. You came between them and framed her of something Hana never did. Lora wanted to teach you some lessons.

She was new in school. She came from abroad with Hana. Lora was searching for you and looking around the school. She tripped. At that time, Yoongi was passing by her. As a good person, Yoongi couldn't leave Lora by herself. So, he helped her and she fell in love with Yoongi at the first sight. He was the one Lora was waiting for. Her engagement with Robin was over now. She kept on stalking Yoongi. She was so jealous of you when she saw how close you were with Yoongi.

Lora wanted to isolate you in school. Hana and Lora spread many rumours about you but you never had a reaction about those rumours. Lora was being impatient. She tried to befriend you but that plan also failed. Why? Because you found about them.

" I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!" Lora screamed in the pillow. Hana sat beside Lora. " Me too. I wish I could help you with Yoongi... But they always ignore me" Hana said making a sad face ;holding Lora's hand. Lora was touched by Hana's word. " Aww Hana. Why are you so kind? How are you going to live in this world? " Lora hugged Hana. On the other hand, Hana knew how to play with human emotions. Hana patted Lora's back.

" You are my only friend.. " Hana rolled her eyes at Lora. Lora was just a prawn to Hana. She was just using Lora to use her. If everything goes south, Hana was going to blame everything on Lora. Like she did before.

" Don't worry, Hana. I will help you with reconnecting with the boys. You are going to get back your friends! I will help you no matter what!" Lora said.

But does Hana know that Lora was also using her like she was doing? Lora's only goal was to be with Yoongi. Her first love. She just wanted him. Lora was going to blame everything on Hana if something goes wrong.

You met Hana and Lora after you gave your test paper to your homeroom teacher. They blocked your way, saying nonsense. Their reason of being mad at you really didn't make sense. They were mad at you because you were hanging out with K7 and Lora was mad at you because Yoongi always smiles at you.

Their obsession with boys was on another level. Normal person like you couldn't understand that feeling, they were feeling that time. You just told them to fuck off. Out of nowhere, Hana pulled your hair harshly. Being angry, you locked Hana's hand behind her and she let out high notes. As if you were murdering her. Her friends tried to save her by attacking you from behind.

You didn't even know how this kind of people exist in life. It was a total waste of oxygen. Seeing their pity selves, you tried to leave them there. As your back faced them, you felt a push.

You somehow balanced your body. At the right time, Jimin also caught you. Your heart was beating louder than ever. You thought you were going to die. You were caught off guard.

You smiled at Jimin as he also smiled at you. They ran away after pushing you from the staircase. Seeing Jimin's face, he also knew what happened.

" You should be careful, Baby Boss " Jimin patted your head. " Fortunately  I was passing by here. You could've hurt badly "

" I guess luck was by my side. I will get those bitches "

You came to your room. Keeping bag and books on your study table, throwing the school jacket and tie into the laundry basket. You put the password of your secret room. The light automatically switched on as you stepped inside.

You stared at them. In front of you was a board full of different dates of the year. Pictures of different person, places. Connected with red thread. You sighed in relief. Your tears were rolling down in happiness. You did it. You wouldn't see their death bodies.

" What will happen to them after I complete my task? " You asked the person behind you. He was looking around your secret room. Even tho it's not secret to your family. You asked them to make this room only for you when you all were moving to this new house.

" Well, they will live their lives as they are living them " He said, laying on the couch.

" I don't want them live in hell like they did.. "

" I can't guarantee it but I could guess they won't live in hell " He said. You looked at him. You didn't know why he was smiling ear to ear. He was weird. He was the person to appear before you after you opened your eyes.

" Minhyuk.."

" Yes " He looked at you, flattering his eyelashes.

" Stop possessing Minhyuk's body, you pervert! " You punched him. He groaned in pain.

" Human, stop beating me. I do feel pain as long as I am in this body. Well, this Minhyuk guy is not bad. Wanna know a secret? " He leaned towards you. He had this knowing smile which annoyed you to hell.

" I don't want to know and stop being  creepy. " You pushed his face back. " Go away!"

" Fine fine I'm going back.. " He got up from the couch. " Oh! Tomorrow is the day"

" I know." You mumbled.

05.01.22
Unedited