26

" I'm gonna go check the foods~ Boys remember your mission~ " Your mother sing song. Your friends gave a salute to your mother. You look at them in confusion. Then your mother went to the kitchen to check the foods. Your father also went to kitchen to help your mother.

" What mission ?" You asked. " That's a secret " Taehyung winked at you. One by one passed by you. Your mother peeked her head from kitchen. " Oh! Y/N~ Jiyeon is coming along with her parents to have dinner with us . " Your mother informed you.

" REALLY! WOAHHH THANK YOU MOM!"

You saw your cousin. Both of you screamed in happiness. The boys covered their ears because of your screams. " I missed you, baby" You hugged your dearest cousin. She hugged you back. " I missed you two baby~" The guys made ugly face seeing your sisomance.

" Hey guys! " Jiyeon greeted your friends. They all replied with hey.

*Burp*

" Today's food is so amazing!" Your tummy was filled. You sat beside Jin who was looking at the night sky. Others were messing around in your room. Your cousin also came. Your friends and your cousin do get along. They were troubling her. For today, you were not their prey.

" Ice cream ?" Jin asked you. You shaked your head. The moon looked even more beautiful than before. It felt like you were in the kingdom of moonlight, enjoying the cold night breeze. Sky filled with stars shinning. Jin looked at your side profile. He looked deeply and you noticed his stares. " What ?" You asked your friends.

" I don't know why I am feeling like this but you are looking beautiful. If I were other guy , I might've fallen for you. " You blushed and slapped his arm. " See! That's why I never fall for you " He said, rubbing his ache part. " I am beautiful okay! You just need glasses because you are too blind to see my beauty" You flipped your hair.

Jin let out his windshield laugh. His laugh was so contagious that you also laughed with him.

He saw you across from your room.  You were talking with Jin. He didn't know what you both were talking but he liked how you were smiling. His heart fluttered seeing your smile.

He didn't know why he was feeling like you were some princess in movies or something. The moonlight on your face made you look ethereal. The moonlight had fallen on your balcony made your room look kinda magical. No matter how much he tried to look away but he was unknowingly looking at you. His heart became warm. His stomach filled with butterflies. How he was wishing to be with you.

" Y/N!" He called your name. You looked at him. Just at that moment. *Click* " Yah! Did you just take a picture of mine ? Yah! Let me see. " " Never " " Yah!"

" Jiyeon-ah, do you have female friends ?" Hoseok asked your cousin. They stopped teasing her. " Why ? Of course! I have." Jiyeon replied with obvious. Hoseok went into deep thoughts. Namjoon, Jungkook , Jimin and Taehyung were playing with Taehyung's new puppy, Yeontan. Taehyung got Yeontan as a present from his parents. Taehyung was over the moon when he got Yeontan.

Jiyeon looked at Yoongi cluelessly. Yoongi sighed because it was his time to explain. " Because our Y/N refuses to befriend with girls. She has no friends other than us. She needs other friends too and we all are worried about that. We are just thinking about a way. Even aunty asked us to help her. " Yoongi took a deep breath. Jiyeon's mouth shaped like an O.

" It's tough for her to make friends. I guess we just have to help her. I am sure she's going to make new friends!" Jiyeon said cheerfully. Hoseok and Yoongi smiled , hearing that. " Can you give us an idea how we can help her to make friends with others ?" Namjoon asked this time.  

" It will be tough but I guess you guys are ready to do everything to help your dearest friend. " Jiyeon asked them. They all replied with a nod.

" LET'S HELP MY SISTER!" Jiyeon high fived with them all. You looked at those four. Jungkook smacked your head from behind. You were about to charge at him but he was holding Yeontan. You retreated. " Jungkook, put Tan down. That's not fair. "

" What happened~ " Jungkook laughed. " Isn't he adorable ?" Jungkook coed. You were scared. ' " Wanna hold him ?" "No, Thank you" You scooted away from him. " Whyyyyyyy ?" Jungkook chased you with Yeontan who was burking. 

" Jungkook , be gentle with Tan " Taehyung said with chill.

28. 04.21
Unedited