35

It had been weeks Hoseok was rejected by a girl. Even though Hoseok was supportive but you knew that how sad he was. He was constantly looking at alcohol products. You would warn him if he tried to buy one. You needed to be 21 to drink alcohol. You all were just 18 years. Hoseok cried secretly in front of you when the guys went to buy some dinner for all of you.

You comforted Hoseok. Then you gave him a chocolate. Even tho, those chocolates were important for you as those were from M still your friend needed them so you didn't mind sharing them with him. Hoseok sniffled as he bit on the chocolate. Thus, his nose became red. He almost looked like a reindeer. You all were there for Hoseok. Jungkook and Jin duo tried to make jokes and Hoseok laughed. It was a success.

Hoseok moved on from his crush and back to his cheerful self again. He didn't talk with her anymore. But he do go to that café to study together. He was happy. Way happier than before. 

You came to school humming your favourite song. The students were staring at you , wondering why you were so cheerful. Usually, you would come to the school looking like zombie. You hate waking up early in the morning. The freaking school starts its' class at 7:30 am . You didn't know why but it does nowadays.

" Ice on the wrist, I'm the nice girl~
Got the right body and the right mind~ " You rapped, scaring the shit out of the person bypassing you. You didn't even know as you were in your music world. You pull out your earbuds from your ears and kept them into your jacket's pocket. You didn't wanted to lose your earbuds like Namjoon who always losses his airpods.

You put your bag into the locker. You searched your letter from M but you couldn't find it. He always slipped his letter before you come to school. He always does that. You were hoping to see his letters but none. Your heart sank in worry. You were worried if he was sick or not.

You slapped yourself on the face. He might be late . Then you had this crazy idea to annoy your friends. Your first target. The freaking Jeon Jungkook. He was coming to his locker. You leaned against your locker, crossing your hands over your chest. Your smirk was telling everything. Jungkook just rolled his eyes on you. After locking his locker, he looked at you. He sighed , seeing your weird smile. " What do you want ?" He asked monotonously.

" Are you lost babygirl ?" You asked him. Then you laughed at your own joke, slapping on your knees. Jungkook was done with you and your pranks. He tsked. She finally saw that movie. Jungkook facepalm himself. You were still laughing , holding onto his arm for support so you don't fall down. You were literally on him.

" Are you done ?" Jungkook ran his hand through his hair. Your laughs finally died down. But when you see his face, you laugh like crazy. He had this look on his face that makes you laugh like crazy. You surpassed your laughs.

" Gosh! I wonder when I laughed like this. Let's go~ " You were walking towards the classroom. Jungkook was silently following you from behind.

You knew that Jin also saw the film. You took the opportunity to say that dialogue. Jin opened the cap of the bottle, drinking some water peacefully. You stood before him and he asked you 'what' in gestures. You just gave him a sheepish smile. " Are you lost , baBygIRL ~? " Jin spill out the water and laughed. You also laughed along with him. " That was a good one, Y/N"

" Why are you two saying around that cliché dialogue ? " Hoseok said, slightly annoyed. He was salty because you made a fool out of him by saying that dialogue. He thought you were going to say something serious but that turned out to be a joke.

" Oh~ Hobi hobi, Don't be mad. You know I love you~~~" You sent him some finger hearts. " Aww you never I love you to me, baby boss " Jimin pouted at you. Yoongi, Jungkook, Jin, Taehyung, Hobi and Namjoon were cringing to death. " You know I love you, Jiminie~ " You played along with him. Then he wrapped his arm around your shoulders. " See she loves me ~ "

" She loves me more! Right , Boo ?" Taehyung gave you puppy eyes.

" OH MY GOD! I DON'T LOVE ANY OF YOU. ALL OF YOU ARE ANNOYING FLIES! "

   15 years later 

Taehyung opened his eyes. The plane finally landed its destination. His destination. He was travelling around the world with his camera. Capturing every beautiful things in his camera. His precious prize possession. Taehyung became a renowned photographer in the fashion world.

Capturing every precious thing in his camera became his obsession after that incident. He wonder how his friends were doing. One incident changed everything. Changed everyone. He was a busy person. He was back to home for some work as well as to reconcile with his friends. Everyone became ridiculously busy.

Taehyung got his bag and came out of the airport. He saw his temporary manager, waiting for him. His manager was holding a card and some boequet of flowers for him. To welcome him. " Sir! Mr. Kim! Here !" Taehyung's manager tried to attract Taehyung's attention. Taehyung was quite embarrassed seeing the flowers. " Welcome home, Sir. I'm your manager, Lee Sol Jun. Let me help you with the luggages." He tried to take those luggages from Taehyung.

" No no . It's okay! I can keep them in trunk " Taehyung politely declined him. But his assistant insisted so Taehyung gave up after some fighting over who keeps the luggages in the trunk. Taehyung sat down in the car. He was surfing through internet. After a while, his manager sat in the car, ready to start the car. " Do you want to go to the office first , Sir ? Or you have plans ?" He looked at Taehyung through the mirror.

Taehyung was silent for moment. His manager waited for Taehyung's answer. " We are going to meet someone at first. Taehyung gave him the address. The car went to that way.

U

nedited
14.07.21