09

Dear diary,

I've seen Y/N today. She was upset about the article and I kinda feel bad about it. I just wanted to see her reaction but I think I made her upset. I'm so guilty. Y/N didn't even talked to me today. Judging by her reaction, I think Y/N should focus on her eating for now. I can't see her sad ☹️

Maybe I should do something for her. I'll inform you later~

All the whispers around you, rude comments and mocking behind your back made you feel like you didn't belong there. You felt like escaping from that dungeon. Even though you acted like those words didn't effect you still it hurt your feelings. Your breath was becoming heavy. Eyes were becoming blurry. One that hurt most was heart. The heart was paining like hell.

You wiped your tears from your cheeks and sighed. You felt exhausted. You aimlessly walked. Unknowingly you climmed many stairs. Your legs were taking you to your place. On some point you bumped onto a chest. That incident brought you back to your senses.

" Yah! Can't you see I was coming ?" Yoongi complained . You glared at him. You knew that you were at fault but he didn't have to indirectly tell you that you were blind. 

" No, I can't see! I'm blind!!" You talked back to him and pushed passed him.

Yoongi watched you in awe. " Yah !" You didn't even looked behind. Yoongi didn't follow you because he knew you needed some space. You just walked straight. You knew where you should go. You knew where the place was.

Few more steps. You told yourself.

You took a deep breath of fresh air as you reached your destination. Rooftop. School rooftop was your escaping place. Away from bunch of students  and teachers. Students are forbidden to be in the rooftop but that didn't stop you from coming. It was nice being in the rooftop alone. Your only problem solver place.

You looked at the sky with a smile. " Milk ?" A voice offered you a packet of milk. You jumped in fright. Your heart skipped like thousand miles for a second. Your breathing became normal when you saw his face.

He laughed at your shocking face. " WTH! Don't scare me like that again, kook!" You told the guy. He just nodded with a smile. 

" Give me that!" You snatched the packet from him. You thrust the straw into the packet and drank the milk. You smiled when the taste hit your taste buds. Euphoria.

Then you looked at your friend. " What are you doing here ?" You asked Jungkook.

" This is not your only escaping place , lady. I too come here when I feel overwhelmed. " Jungkook simply told you. " I know why you're here"

You looked away from him. " Kudos to you for knowing the reason of me being here " You replied.

Jungkook chuckled. " You are upset about those students, aren't you ? " Jungkook asked you. You looked at him and turned away from him. His smile was awfully reassuring and you didn't like it. The feeling of someone knowing how you felt.

The guys do know how you feel but you try not to show them. You try to be their source of joy and comfort. " I don't know what you are talking about " You mumbled.

Jungkook chuckled. " Don't act like I don't know how you are feeling. " Jungkook said. You scoffed before smiling. You felt good.

" You know I hate you when you know about my feelings " You punched his chest lightly. He let out a groan as if you punched him with force. You rolled your eyes at him and both of you laughed.

" Don't ghost us. We need each other " Jungkook ruffled your hair. You both smiled at each other.

From distance a guy was watching you too. He had some chocolates with him as for your treats. As he could see you were smiling now he felt relieved. But knowing that he wasn't the who made you smile, his heart burdened. He felt his heart was burning. He knew that it was wrong to get jealous of that guy but he couldn't help it. Feelings were overwhelming.

He turned away and walked towards the stairs with a sad smile. " I'm happy that you're smiling. I guess I'll give you these chocolates later to you " He looked at hands and sighed.

14.09.20
Unedited