01

Before the story begins I want to introduce the school. Bangtan High.
A private school.

Bangtan means bulletproof. Yeah! Laughable name. People laughed at the school's name when it first established. They made fun of the school's name. After some years, they regret it. The reason was Bangtan high became number one school in the city.

People started to try to get their children enrolled in Bangtan High. The reason was Bangtan High provides best educational system for students.

The story begins

Boys and girls were waiting for certain someone. Girls were touching their make up to make sure they were presentable. Some were showing off their precious limited edition earrings, bags whatever.

You watched the clowns from second floor, lazily leaning against the railing. You looked at your watch and sipped your banana milk.

8'O clock

" Here comes-" You were cut off by some loud voices. Don't they have any job except from screaming that freaking name.

" K 7 !!!!!"

You looked down as those 7 certain people came. " Is this boys over flower ?" You asked yourself. The reason behind this crowd was because Bangtan High's basketball team won. The basketball team leader was one and only Min Yoongi.

The crowd congratulated Yoongi and he just nodded his head. The 3 dorks enjoyed being popular in school. 3 dorks equals to Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Those 3 flirted with some girls. Those girls blushed and laughed their ass of without any reason.

Latter 3 were Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin and Jung Hoseok. They went away from the crowd. They saw you and sent you their signature smiles. You returned their smile.

The introduction of  K 7 .

Kim Namjoon- He was Bangtan High's  council president.

Kim Seokjin - He was Bangtan High's drama club president

Min Yoongi - Bangtan High's basketball team leader

Jung Hoseok- Bangtan High's dance club president

Park Jimin - Class Captain and Vice president of Bangtan High's council

Kim Taehyung- Bangtan High's drama club's best actor and one of the best photographer of the school

Jeon Jungkook- Bangtan High's Art club president and one of the best photographer and editor of school.

You? You were Yoon Y/N. Bangtan High's students knew you as  tigress. If they messed with you, you would beat their ass up. That's why no one messed with you.

Girls hated you for some reason. You also hated them for some reason. You weren't like them. They would always make fake rumours about others and talk behind backs.

You would ignored those girl group of friends. They only wanted to be friends with you because of your friends. You sent them disgusted looks when they would attempt to be friends with you for something. You lived your life in this school like you do. The teachers also didn't messed with you.

Only people messed with you was

" YO baby boss " Jungkook dumped his arm on your shoulder. You let out a uff. You elbowed his ribcage and he scooted away from you.

Jungkook and you had a love-hate relationship in this year of friendship. True that you both were close but you both sometimes hated each other. The sweet thing was always helped each other when help was needed.

" Don't mess up with me " Your short ass threatened the tall male. " Aww wut are ya gonna do? Baby lion " Jungkook cooed.

Having enough of theses names, you  headlocked him. " What were you saying, Stalker of IU ?" You rubbed your fist against his head.

" Yah! I'm not a stalker!! I'm a fanboy!" Jungkook protested and was trying so hard to free himself from the headlock.

" Whatever you say, Stalker of IU " You let go off him. Jungkook started to take breaths.

" This girl is crazy! " Jungkook complained as he inspect his neck. You sticked your tongue out.

" Good morning, my darling " Jimin kissed your cheek and you gave him a disgusted expression. You aggressively rubbed your cheek where he kissed. " Eww "

" Yah Jimin! Don't kiss a girl without her consent " Jin slapped Jimin's nape. " How are you early today, Y/N ?" Jin asked you as he gave you his handkerchief. You thanked Jin for his handkerchief and rubbed on the cheek where Jimin kissed a few minutes ago.

" Dad sent me to school today. That's why I am early today. Today was a quite show " You snorted as you sipped your 3rd number banana milk.

" It was the daily show " Namjoon commented while keeping his eyes on his book. That guy never get tired of reading books. You just inspected the size of the book.

" Yeah~ I love it " Taehyung exclaimed with joy and winked at some girls. One of those girl fainted because of happiness and you  rolled your eyes at that flirty monster number 2. No one can beat Park Jimin in flirt game. Park Jimin was a living flirt.

You were K7's one and only girl friend. They were your one only group of friends. You have been friends with them when 8 of you were babies. Your families also friends with each other. That's how friendships between you all grew.

" Y/N "

You all looked at the person in unison. The person scratched his head in awkwardness. " Principal Bang is wishing to see you "

7 boys snickered at the name of the principal. " Looks like someone is in trouble~ "

13.07.20