Catch up evening.

Brooke Holloway guyssssssss happy to know the song I wrote with my boys @tommcfly @dannymcfly and @dougiemcfly is gonna be their new single!Just heard some of the ideas for the video it's gonna be siiiiiiiick

"I knew you'd like the idea", Dougie said.

"Of course I like it! I'm so excited about it! I mean, your fans are going to love that, Doug. Your ideas for the videos are mental".

"I know, we thought we should pay them back, you know".

"Yeah... Galaxy Defenders stay forever, uh?"

"You said it girl! So, how was it?"

"What?"

"The day Niall spent in Essex with your family".

"Oh, just great. Kevin loved him."

"What about your grandma? What does she think?"

"I knew you'd ask about her".

"What's the problem? I love that woman and you know that, although when I first met her she told me that I better not be your secret boyfriend or something, because she didn't like me that way".

"She apologised later! Aren't you going to forgive her?" I laughed.

"I know, I know. She's forgiven now."

"She liked him, surprisingly. She never likes anyone. And when she does, it's a good thing."

"Yeah, must be good then. I saw their interview in the Chatty Man. It was funny hearing him talking about you", he said, smiling.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I know how you talk about him, but I've never talked to him about you, so it was good to know he looks as happy as you do".

"It feels great hearing that kind of stuff from you, Doug".

"You know I've always thought you'd end up together. Anyway, I forgot to ask you, are you girls coming to Harry's wedding?"

"Of course we are! Why?"

"I don't know, maybe you were on tour or something".

"No, no, there's no way I'm missing a wedding of any of you boys. Oh, I forgot to tell you, Charlie and I are going to New York".

"When?"

"In December, for the concert at Madison Square Garden".

"That's so cool. Are the rest of the girls going too?"

"They don't know yet, maybe."

"How is it living without Haley on the Essex Way's house?"

"It's weird. We don't have Mummy Hales anymore. But she's around quite often, since Lucas is working and we still have to write stuff, you know. It hasn't changed as much as I thought it would".

"That's good".

Niall's POV

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I mean, I've dating her for a while now, and I've met her family. And I'd like her to meet my family before New York, it'd be awkward if they don't know each other, wouldn't it?", I asked Zayn.

"Yes, kind of. Do you think she'll say yes?"

"Well, I don't see why she shouldn't. I've met her family already. I know she'll get nervous and probably will start shaking right when I tell her about it, but she'll handle it", I said laughing.