We should've kissed.

"Brooke! Pick up your phone now! We're trying to sleep!," I heard Maddie shouting and I went to the living room looking for my phone. We had arrived the previous afternoon and had left all the suitcases and everything there. It was a mess. I swear I've never seen anything like that. Well, at Dougie's, but not in this house. I finally found my purse and took my phone. It was still beeping. Niall?

"Hey Niall."

"Hey Brooke, where were you? I've been trying to call you for like 5 minutes!"

"Ermm...yes, we were still sleeping..."

"Oh shit, I woke you up, I didn't mean to, I'll call you back later then."

" Hey nevermind, I think it's time I wake up, it's almost... 1.30! Oh God, did we really sleep all this time?"

"Looks like you didn't mean to!"

"Well, no, everytime I get up this late I feel like I've wasted too much time of my life. Sounds weird, but it's like that."

"Yeah, sounds a bit weird."

"Anyway, why were you calling me?"

"Oh yes, that...," he paused for a moment, like thinking about the perfect words he had to use, "well, I have the day off, and since you've come back from Australia, I just thought it would be a good idea to have a coffee and catch up, I'm sure you have so many things to tell about the tour!"

"Oh yes, sounds good! What time and where?"

"I'll pick you up at 3 if you want to, and take you to that new place I told you about."

"Good for me! Is Harry coming?"

"I don't think so, I believe he has a date or something tonight."

"He hasn't changed at all, good to know!," I said laughing.

"Well, don´t be surprised, it´s only been 3 weeks since you last saw him!"

"Yeah right, see you later then?"

"Yes, see you later, bye!"

"Wow this house is a real mess!, " Haley said, etering the living room with the rest of the girls.

"Was that Dougie? Are you having lunch with him or something?," Charlie asked.

"Erm yes, the house is a mess, and no, it wasn't Doug, it was Niall. We're having a coffee round 3."

"The two of you alone?"

"Erm yes, since Harry is busy with a date I think."

"So, is it a date? You and Niall, I mean," Maddie asked, eating some cereals from the box.

"I don't think so, we're just friends. We'll have a coffee, as we've already done many times before!"

"Well, it's the first time it's going to be the two of you alone, no Harry to interrupt the flirting."

"There's no flirting!"

"Brooke, he texted you almost everyday while you were in Australia, he is at least trying to flirt, give him a go!," Kirsten exclaimed. "By the way, your phone's buzzing. Must be Twitter," and yes, it was.

Niall Horan really looking forward to hearing @BrookeHolloway's adventures in Australia today! :)

"Don't deny he's flirting, kind of."

"We'll see. Now, I'm having a shower. I feel like I've been sleeping for 2 years."

"I could still be sleeping if it wasn't for your Irish friend!," Charlie shouted. God, this girl really loves sleeping.