The final chapter.

Hey lovelies! I think it's the first time I write an author's note, but this is for a good cause. It's the last chapter of 'We Have It in an Essex Way'. I've been writing this fanfic since the end of May this year. It's been a long ride since then, and I'm very fond of these characters. I'm so sad to end this, and I could go on forever writing about them, but I'm sure at some point it'll get tiring and frustrating. I just thought I've got to the perfect point to finish the story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Thanks for all the reads. See you in my other stories! :)

 xxxx

PS Dedication goes to DiamondsintheSun for reading all my stories no matter how long it takes me to update! :)

..........................................................................

..........................................................................

Brooke's POV

"Dougie, I don't want to be late to my best friend's wedding!", I shouted at him. He was driving me and the rest of the girls, since Haley was waiting for us at her place with her dad. 

"I'm almost done!"

"Stop combing your hair, it's not like it's long anymore"; I said, looking at him.

"Ready. Let's go".

Brooke Holloway on our way to #thewedding @CharlieDavis @KirstenRiley @MaddieJohnson @dougiemcfy

Kirsten Riley @BrookeHolloway @CharlieDavis @MaddieJohnson yaaaay and we have the best driver today! @dougiemcfly

Maddie Johnson @BrookeHolloway @CharlieDavis @KirstenRiley @dougiemcfly he is indeed the best driver! can't wait to get there

Charlie Davis @BrookeHolloway @KirstenRiley @MaddieJohnson @dougiemcfly look at the TT today!: #MummyHalesIsGettingMarried #bigdayforessexway

Dougie Poynter @BrookeHolloway @KirstenRiley @MaddieJohnson @CharlieDavis stop tweeting and get out of the house and into the car! ps.gonna be a cool day :)

Haley Thomas @BrookeHolloway @KirstenRiley @MaddieJohnson @CharlieDavis @dougiemcfly can you please get here already? thank you #excited

"Poor Haley, she must be freaking out right now", Kirsten laughed. "Look, your boyfriends are tweeting about it too", she said, smiling.

Niall Horan Great weather for a great day today! #cantwait @EssexWayOfficial #MummyHalesIsGettingMarried #bigdayforessexway

Brooke Holloway @NiallOfficial yaaaaaaaaaaaay buddy see you there :)))) xxx

Charlie's POV

"C'mon, it'll all be fine".

"You've been preparing this day to be perfect for more than a year now, Hales, nothing can go wrong".

"You know we're here to make sure of that", I said to my friend.

She's never been this nervous before, I swear. Not even on our first performance, not even at Wembley, not even in any interview we've ever made. Today is her day. She's been planning everything since that day Lucas proposed to her more than a year and a half ago. And here we are.

"Charlie, c'mon, they're waiting for us!", Kirsten said to me, as I woke up from my daydream and followed her through the corridors of the church. We four were supposed to make sure everything was going well, while Haley and her dad got ready.

"Hey lads, where's Zayn?", I asked.

"In the toilet".

"I'm back! Hey Charlie, you look beautiful", he said, giving me a tiny peck.