One Direction in Alan Carr (Niall Horan's POV)

"So guys, after talking about the girls in your video, Madison Avenue, Caroline Flack, Harry's mum, Matt and his cats and all that, I'm going to make a serious question, may I?," Alan said. 

"Sure."

"Alright, here it goes, the serious question," something was telling me it wouldn't serious at all. "Who is your celebrity crush? Let's start with you Niall," he said while we were laughing at his "serious" question. 

"Erm... "

"He really fancies Brooke Holloway from Essex Way," Louis said 

"Yes, he has a real crush on her," thanks Harry. 

"Oh she's a lovely girl, they've been here a few times, and they're coming tomorrow! Have you met them yet?," Alan said. 

"No, no, we haven't, but we'd really like to, they've been doing a great job since they started," Liam said. 

"Niall is really looking forward to meeting the girls, if you know what I mean," thanks again for the back up, Louis. 

"Hahahaha the Irish boy is starting to blush! Hahaha anyways, I've seen you've tweeted her," Alan said, raising his eyebrows. 

"Well yes, she tweeted about something like she was looking forward to hearing our album and was telling Essex Way's fans to help us get the single to number 1 when it was out, so I just said thanks and asked how she was and stuff."

"Well, you also said that you should catch up sometime," Harry, you won't survive tonight, I swear. 

"Well yes, the two bands I meant."

"We all know what you meant Niall," said Alan, laughing along with us. "They performed on the X Factor when you were there last year, and they said you were their favourite." 

"That day Niall was like in a cloud," Zayn, I'll kill you. 

"Well, you too when you saw Charlie in the corridor!," I said as Zayn blushed. Yeah buddy, revenge can be so sweet. 

"Oh God! So we have two crushes on Essex Way! And the only ones who are single, since I think Kirsten has a thing with some Londoner lately. I'll let them know about your crushes tomorrow!"

And with that and a bit of Zayn's moves on the dance floor, we are done in Alan Carr. I know he's gonna tell the girls about what we've talked, and I don't know if it's good or not. I mean, in case someday we meet them, it can get awkward. I'm not shy with girls, but it's Brooke from Essex Way you know? I've always liked her, since I first saw her in her first interview.

"Guys, I want to see you all on Friday at the studio at 11, I want you to listen to a song Tom Fletcher wrote for you. If you like it, we record it and the album's done," said our manager. And I smile remembering that first interview when Brooke said she had a crush on Dougie Poynter from McFly, and at the fact that they were close friends now. There have always been rumours about them dating, but they've always said they're like siblings.

"At least you tweeted her," I heard one of the boys said. 

"Sorry?"

"Niall, wake up, we're talking about your crush on Brooke Holloway!" 

"Oh that, yeah, thanks guys for spreading the word."

"C'mon, we're just trying to help you. They'll be there tomorrow, and Alan will tell them for sure. We just want to know what she thinks about you. The only thing you have to do is keep on spamming her on Twitter," Louis said. 

"I'm not spamming her!," I blushed, knowing it might be true. 

"Whatever, keep on tweeting and being nice to her, but, avoid stalking her!," Harry said. 

"Yes, as if she's going to say I'm cute or something. Let's just watch a movie and I'll try to forget your betrayal at Alan Carr today lads."