This song is about you.

"Good luck on your date!," Gi an Tom said as they waved goodbye to me.

"Guys! It's NOT a date!"

"You tell us when you're finished with him tonight Brooke!," Giovanna has been saying Niall and me looked cute together ever since Tom showed her a picture of us two at the studio, a few weeks before One Direction released the album. And the thing is, she keeps on saying that, even though she hasn't met the boy.

I jumped into the car and turned the radio on. Today I've taken a CD the girls and me recorded during Christmas. It had almost everything we liked. From Blink 182, which was obviously my personal request, to Maroon 5, Olly Murs, Kelly Clarkson, Leona Lewis, Bruno Mars, Queen... Right when This Song Is About You by Olly Murs started, my dad came to my mind.

"This is my confessional, pen and paper I'm gonna write this down.

Saying things you never thought that were on my mind..."

I'm sure this song is about a girl, but it somehow reminds me of him. I don't know why though. Not many peole I've met in this industry know what actually happened to him. All they know is that he's not here anymore. I still remember the day I told Steven, Darren and Nick about him. I think it was the third of fourth day we were on the studio recording the first album.

"...'Cos I'm tired of the games,

I won't lie, no I'm not ok.

You were wrong, you're to blame..."

And Dougie. I cried so much when I told him about it. But he really knew how to comfort me. I think that was the day I decided he was my friend and not "Dougie from McFly" anymore. And Niall and Harry, well. They know almost nothing. Actually, Harry knows best. But just because we were on his car and this song came out, and well, I almost cried. I managed not to, but I had to tell him it reminded me of my dad. And that he left. But that's it.

"...this song is about you, this song is about you"

Thank God is over. One more minute and I'd be crying on my way home.

"Girls I'm home!"

"Good to know!"

"Kirsten do you have to eat ice cream even in January?"

"End of January. But, yeah, I can't resist it," she said, giggling, as I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, I'll be here just for a while, Niall's picking me up soon."

"Oh it's true, your date is today!," Haley shouted from her room and came to the kitchen.

"It' not a...," suddenly the doorbell rang, "it must be him. I'm gone girls! See you later!"

"Have fun!"

"Take care of her, Niall!"

"I'll try my best Haley," he said, and we left.

We walked out of the house, both of us with big smiles on our faces. It was clear we were happy to see each other, but I don't know if he got the butterflies I had when the doorbell rang. We walked up to his car and jumped into it. He turned the radio on and put on Haven't met you yet by Michael Bublé. God, this lad really loves the man.

"You'll come out of nowhere and into my life! .."

Anyway, it was our song. It had been since the party of the release of their album, when we danced to it as if it was our last day.

" 'Cos I just haven't met you yet!"

"I know you'd sing along with me if I put that song!," he said, smiling.