Chapter 21

I got a message from Char and saying,

"Good morning, Jessie and have a beautiful day! Do you want to watch the movie with us???"

"Of courseee.."

"YAY!! see you later!"

I woke up to the beautiful view, yeah, the beach. Ruby's house is even bigger.
I slept at her daughter's room. It was at 10 am and I loved the view.

Last night, I got all my clothes at my house without getting caught by my mom.

3 hours later......

Ruby dropped me off at the cinema and I sent a message to Char,

"Where are you? I'm in the cinema now"

"You look beautiful!"

"Do you see me? Where are you now?"

I was standing like a tree in the cinema, people saw me. I was so awkward.

I wore my black leather jacket, Paisly curve hem tee from topshop, white skater skirt, stripe plain suspender tights and pointed loafer heels.

Look okay? No.

I was waiting for a message from Char and still standing in front of a lot of people. I was so awkward.

Finally, Char replied me a message.

"Hahaaaha.. Wait for a minute!"

"Okaaayy"

I looked around to find them but I was so awkward in this place.

"JESSIE!"
They came up from my behind and I got surprised by Alfie and Char. I almost had a heart attack. Andrew didn't surprise me but he saw me touching my chest and he smiled.

Andrew pulled me to calm me down, I felt like he hugged me for the first time. He smiled at me as I looked at his eyes, "Oh my god... Don't do that to my best friend! You both almost made her a heart attack!" He said that as he stroked my hair with his right hand and his left hand was around my neck.

Then, he didn't hug me anymore in public.

They bought the tickets and I didn't like the movie.

The whole scene made me to cover my eyes, they looked so serious with the movie. I hated horrors and I couldn't stop moving, I was awkward. Just kill me, it was the first time I saw a horror movie. I never liked horrors.

They enjoyed the movie and I didn't.

Andrew saw me while I was covering my eyes with my leather jacket and he tried to touch my leather jacket, "no no no no... no" and he said, "You're so funny! This is not scary at all, it's quite boring to me. Stop covering your eyes with that." I had to stop covering my eyes with my leather jacket. Andrew smiled at me and said, "see? not scary, right?" "Take me home already!" I whispered to him, "we can't! the movie isn't over yet! Come closer to me when you're scared, okay?" I covered my eyes again and didn't see the scene, I nodded as I answered him, "ookay... okay".

After the movie got done, we went shopping. I felt lucky to have friends like them, especially Andrew. He was such the coolest guy and the sweetest guy ever.

Char asked me to buy some clothes for me but I refused it.

She begged me but I refused it too. I didn't want her money loss because of me.

Then, Char saw their brothers made fun of woman's underwear but Alfie said 'stop' to Andrew.

Char rolled her eyes and said, "Can you guys just stop? That's not funny! Alfie.. Andrew, I want to have fun with Jessie. Go wherever you want or find a restaurant for dinner." Andrew smirked and said, "I'd rather to find a restaurant because I'm hungry as fuck! C'mon, Alfie! They are girls!". Alfie didn't want to go with Andrew, they wanted to be with me and Char, "What? No!" I saw Andrew rolled his eyes, "You're the oldest! I'm the youngest!" I giggled the way Andrew said that, that was very cute. "Okay" Alfie said. They left us to find a restaurant for us.