Chapter 30

-
I was sitting in bed with Andrew. He leaned on the bed and I leaned into him and then kissed his cheek.

I smiled the way he looked at me and kissed my cheek. "I love you" he whispered and I said, "I love you too, Andrew!" I laughed. He asked me, "What's so funny?" I shook my head and I looked into his eyes, "NOTHING! I just like you... I mean... I... Love you so much!" I was kind of awkward and he giggled.

But,
Why this happened?
Why he kissed me on the lips so hard?
I was trying to pull him away but he won't let me.

I missed his voice so much,
"Why are you friends with Lea?" he asked and I was confused the way he asked me like that, what if he doesn't like Lea as my friend? Yes, I've never told Lea about the broke up and she didn't know about us. Then I answered him, "She is cool!" and he laughed, "Really?" I nodded.

I was on his chest and a few seconds later he started being shirtless. I was being awkward and I was still nervous, what if he would rape me? But, Char said he is not a rapist because he's still young.

Seriously, his body is perfect.
My heart was beating fast, "Your turn." he said as he stared my eyes. I tried to calm me down and I shook my head, "No! What the hell is this? You're a fucking rapist!" "Really? I'm a rapist?" Then, I was about to open the door but he was still on the bed and I said to him, "Yeah, because you want to see mine. I can't do this. I'm sorry!" I looked down.

I had so many choices in my head.
If I'd leave him, I'd hurt him.
I'd make him cry. I'd make him disappointed.

Turn around, Jessie. Turn around and do it!

I turned around and I smiled to Andrew. I said, "But, I don't want to have -" suddenly he cut me off, "NO! NO! I don't want to that!" he smiled.

To be honest, I had never done this before with Tom. All we did was kissing in public and hugging.

I walked over to the bed, laying down next to him. He looked at me, "Sit here!" he patted his stomach. I asked, "Wait.. I'm not gonna do that! Well, I'm fat! I'm not gonna sit on yours! I'm just a fat and a loser at school. I ate too much when we broke up." Then he pulled me closer, "I...I... I'm not gonna do this! You said we won't have... have..." he continued, "Sex. No!"

I smiled and I finally sat on his, "O-Okay.. Don't.. Don't..." he smiled on me and his hands were around mine, "Take off your uniform!" I started taking off my blazer and he bite his lip. I stopped and he said, "Why?" I was nervous because I never had done this before, "Andrew, I've never done this before. I'm not gonna do this!" I looked down as I looked at his chest and he said, "Jessie, I'm not going to have sex! We're still young." I nodded my head several times, but in a quick way.

Fuck.

I couldn't do this.
"Am I too heavy?" I asked him as I stared his eyes, "Not really. Stop talking."

Shit.

He was trying to take off my shirt and he did it. He did it so quickly.
He didn't threw my shirt away.
Okay, he wouldn't have sex.

I followed his gaze and he said, "Oh my god... You're really beautiful!" I smiled but then I gently cupped his face, "Ssshhhh..." I started kissing him and guess what? The taste of his lips were amazing and then I bite my lip.

I places my hand gently on his chest and he slowly began to smile.

I smiled letting him pull me close and we kissed again. He bite his lip, my eyes locked onto his. His hands lying on my thighs. Then, he kissed me a bit harder and his tongue padding against my lips. I groaned softly and opened my mouth letting my tongue danced with his, it was really amazing.

Wait...
He took off my shirt so he grabbed my bra and pushed it down. I giggled and his hands grabbed my breasts.
I licked my lips.

His tongue flicking over my nipples and I whispered, "This is not sex, right? This is enough for me." he stopped and he said, "Yeah." He continued it again.

I mumbled softly, shivering lightly and watching him. He smirked and tugged my breasts with his teeth getting them stiffer. I groaned and shifted lightly, closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

I started crying and I talked to him,
"Why are you crying?" he asked and I said, "I'm going to Beijing. I will miss you." He pouted and he said, "It's true! You're smarter than me!" I shook my head. He kissed my neck and then I said as I grabbed his shoulder, "I'm not really smart. You don't see me that I fail every exams!". He stooped kissing my neck and he smiled at me, "Well, no one is stupid! Everyone is smart, beautiful!"

He squeezed my breasts and he whispered me, "You're mine! Make friends in Beijing! Don't ever be alone! But-" I looked at him with a pouty face, "But?" "What if you'll have a boyfriend?" "I won't!" I smiled.

I grinned, grabbed his chin and bite down on his lip, sucking.

"You're good!" He said and I giggled.

3 days later...

I walked into school and I was very open to anyone at school. I got enough friends maybe 5. Lea, Annie, Rose, Alexa and the gay one, Jason.

On a break time,
Jason talked about his ex-boyfriend named Jordan.
We heard him,
"Jordan said I'm too kind for him because I always let him go."
Lea continued as she put the book down on the table, "Aw, that sucks!"
Then I smiled and said,
"I will help you!" Jason covered his face with his hands as he shook his head.
Rose rolled her eyes and she said, "Why? We will help you!" and Annie continued, "Jason, trust us! Do you want him back, right?" Jason shook his head.

Then, Andrew came and he grabbed my shoulder, "Hey! What's happening?" he smiled. Annie explained, "Jason broke up with Jord-" Jason cut her off and he said, "No! I don't want to hear his name anymore! He got a boyfriend and his name is Mark!" Andrew took a deep breath as his hand around me,
"Jason, my lovely friend..." I giggled because Jason is gay, "If you still want him. Then you need a help from your friends!" Andrew smiled.

Then, Jason looked at us,
"Andrew, remember when I liked you?"
Andrew smiled and he said, "Oh, don't talk about it! My girlfriend will bitch slap me!" I giggled.