Chapter 27

-

We went back to our hotel and we were waiting for the elevator. My dad had an apartment room so my mom could stay there with him. I left Alfie, Char and my parents. I felt bad. The fact that we arrived first.

I asked Andrew,
"We left them! This is so bad and I feel bad too!" and he said, "They're going to be alright, trust me. Even I told your parents already. Char and Alfie are going to be alright. They are older than me so they're going to be okay. Don't feel bad."

"Okay."

Then, we got in the elevator.
I was so awkward because only both of us in the elevator.
He saw me being awkward.

"Jessica. I want to be honest."
He said and I looked around as I looked up at him, "Then what?" he was thinking for a second and then he said, "You look beautiful!" I smiled amd then said "Thank you! I love you!"

"Jump on me!" He said, "No, I'm fat! I'm so heavy!" I said. "You're not, sugar!" sugar?

I liked the way he said sugar to me and he asked me to jump once again, so I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him. I was kind of awkward but it was the first time I jumped on him. I stared at his eyes and then I showed my funny face to him, he laughed and he said, "Oh, my god. Stop that!" "Okay, Okay" I said.

"You're not that heavy!" He said.
"Oh, really?" I asked and he nodded.
"Prove me if you can sing at room. I want you to serenade me to fall asleep." I said. "Okay!"

He started kissing me gently, he won't stop. I was trying to stop it but he won't let me. What? Why?

He won't let me down though we stopped at our room. "Can I tell you something?" now he let me down and he answered me, "Sure."

I was so nervous to tell him that I'm going to Beijing after I graduate. What if he would miss me? I won't break his heart. I will never break his heart. He is the only boyfriend who saved me, loves me and I love everything about him.

I sat on the bed and he sat next to me. Yes, I was nervous to tell him about moving to Beijing soon. Then, I pouted, "Oh, my god. But, I'm afraid to tell you about this." I said as I looked down, "What is it about? Tell me." He said. I shook my head and he embraced me, "I will miss this. I will miss this embrace." I said and he got confused, "What do you mean?" I was being asked by him and them I answered him, "I'm going to Beijing Language and Culture University after I graduate." I started crying.

"What? Are you serious?" He didn't embrace me anymore and I nodded.
"I'm proud to have a girlfriend like you." He said. "I won't break your heart. I only study there and after I graduate in Beijing. I will come back to Liverpool. I promise!" I said as I removed my tears over my face and he nodded.

"Even, I won't break your heart too but I'm scared if you got a boyfriend in Beijing. Because, you're the only one who makes me happy." He said.

"I WON'T HAVE A NEW BOYFRIEND IN BEIJING! I PROMISE, BABE!" I quickly wrapped my hand around his neck and I quickly started kissing him.
He was kissing me so hard like he did, he won't stop.
I pulled him and he was on my top.

He is Andrew not a rapist.

"Promise?"

"YES!"

Well, I wanted to hear him singing a song, "Okay, stop. I want to hear you singing!" we stopped and he smiled, "What song do you want?" he asked me and I said, "Whatever... Uhm, Your favorite song!" and then he stared at me, "But, I like Chris Brown's song and it's called New Flame." I suddenly said, "Oh! I like that song! Some of viners used that song, then.. Sing. Just sing a bit!"