Chapter 7

When your friends mention "school" during holidays -_- ugh, I just want to slap them lolz

-------

I wanted to be Queen Elsa on Halloween but there was no Elsa's dress in there so I was so confused. I saw the red riding hood costume maybe I would wear that on Halloween. Well, I would wear that so I called Ruby to buy this one, "Ruby!" then walked to me, "Yes? Only this one? Are you sure?" she asked while she pointed the costume and I answered her, "Oh, yes! I only want this one" "Maybe you need the white thigh high stockings, Jessie." She smiled at me, I liked her so much. She was a kind hearted to my family, I couldn't believe that my mom found a friend like her.

After that we left the Lili Bizarre shop, I got in her car and Ruby was so hungry because she didn't have a breakfast. How did my mom and Ruby met each other? That was weird, even they lived in a different country and I didn't get it.

We stopped at the Spire restaurant. I wasn't that hungry but I'd like to drink a tea again.

The services looked so friendly here and full of smiles.
"How many persons?" The service asked, "Two" Ruby said, "Okay... Follow me!". We followed the service and then she found a table for us.
I didn't want to eat because I wasn't hungry and I didn't mean I was shy of Ruby.

Ruby flipped the pages while she was looking for food, "So, what would you like to eat?" she asked, "I'm not hungry but I would like to drink a cup of tea." I said and she smiled, "Don't be shy, Jessie. I know you're hungry" "I'm not, Ruby. I only want a cup of tea, that's it." I said, "Oh, Okay... Okay... That sounds good" she said. Suddenly she raised her right hand to order and she shouted, "HEY, YOU PSYCHO! I'M RIGHT HERE TO ORDER!" What? she was rude to the service.

I loved Ruby so much but why did she do that to the service at the restaurant? That was rude. Even my mom taught me I should be polite to anyone though I was shy.

Then the service came and asked, "I'm sorry, Ma'am. What would you like to order?" and Ruby answered, "One roasted diver scallop, a glass of Percheron Rose and one cup of tea. That's all".

Did she say a scallop? I've never liked a scallop. When I was in America I only went out to McDonalds, Taco Bell and Chow's Chinese Restaurant for lunch and dinner with the family or my friends. So many modern restaurants in England.

Ruby's food came with her Percheron Rose wine and then there was my tea too. I saw her eating her food and she enjoyed it, I had to taste the tea because what if it had a different taste than before I tasted.

That was good, it still had the same taste. Ruby saw me drinking a cup of tea while she was eating, "You're British now" she said, "Wait... What? No, I'm not." I said while I was holding a cup of tea, "I will never be British, I have no British accent and I'm still American. Sorry." I added.

Did I hurt her? I was such Queen Elsa who hurt anyone. I thought I would be a polite girl in England. "There are a lot of Americans here and they changed, I mean their American accent is gone so You'll be British someday because you love the tea. Don't worry, someday You'll have a British boyfriend here in England who would love you and keep you forever and Don't hide your American accent, Jessie. Some boys here enjoy your accent and some don't enjoy it much." Wow, Ruby just said that. Alfie had met me and talked to me, What if Alfie liked me? I liked him so much.

I asked Ruby about relationship between American-British because I wanted to be Alfie's girlfriend, "Whoa, is that true?" she nodded and I continued, "Have you ever heard about a British man is married with an American woman? I think that sounds weird" she laughed and she thought I asked a stupid question to her, "Yes, Paul Bettany is a British actor who is married with an American actress named Jennifer Connelly. And also my friend is married with a Canadian woman then lived in California, he is lucky enough." She said while I was about drink my tea, and I asked her again, "So, how's your husband? I've never seen him." she looked sad and she answered me, "He's in Manchester for his job and he is a businessman just like your Dad. I miss him a lot, He will come back on Christmas day. It sucks when you don't have someone you love on Christmas day. I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that but it was for me. He left Liverpool 4 months ago." I wouldn't have a boyfriend on Christmas day though I didn't know whether Alfie liked me? "Can I ask you something again?" I asked her like so many questions, "You can ask me anything, Jessie. Don't be shy." I smirked and then I asked her, "What were you talking about with my mom when you were at home? I heard that you mentioned 'December'. What's going on in December?"
Ruby answered me, "Jessie, You're going to London to see your dad in December and You're going to have some fun in London. I'm going to London too with my husband." But I've heard my dad would come back next month, what the hell was that? Who lied to me? My mom? Why? I wanted to cry in front of Ruby. I thought he would come back next month. "That's great! I can't wait for that too! Thanks, Ruby!" I faked a smile though I wasn't happy.

We got out of the restaurant and I walked behind Ruby. I was the saddest girl ever.

I was depressed and having an anxiety for school too.

-----------

Bed >>>> school