Chapter 3

Oh my god look at his face
Hate my story or nah? :p

------

Now, I got in the bathroom. Oh my... there was a whirlpool bathtub, I wanted to cry and there was also the sink next to the whirlpool bathtub.

Maybe Ruby put the candles on the sink. I saw myself in the mirror, I cried how happy I was. Stop crying, Jessie. Yes, I had to pee.

I got out of the bathroom, then I saw my new bed. I sat on there. It was wide than I had in Oklahoma.

This bed could be for two people, I loved this bed so much. The walls were Black but it had stars on the wall and Christmas lights on the wall, Black was my favorite color and I couldn't believe how kind Ruby was.

Luckily, It was still Thursday because I had my first day of school in Liverpool on monday. Ugh, I hated it.
I had to go to downstairs.

Ruby left this house, I wanted to thank her but she left.

The next day, I woke up in the morning at 08.00 and I stared the wall and the window next to my bed. I opened the window and I stared the view then I closed the window again. I almost forgot that Charlotte gave me the school's name, I had to tell my mom. I walked to downstairs.

I walked to the kitchen where my mom made a breakfast and I hugged my mom from behind, "Good morning, mom!" then I got my hands off from my mom's waist, "Oh hey, Good Morning! Anyway, your dad is going to work, he left 10 minutes ago" "That's awesome! Mom I need to tell you something."
"What is it, Jessie?" she asked.
I gave her the school's name what Charlotte wrote. Then she saw it.
"uhm, okay. I'm going there this afternoon, do you want to go there with me?"
"No... I don't want to"
"Okay"

4 hours later...

My mom just finished a shower for going to my new school and she phoned Ruby to pick her up. My mom wore a floral shirt from Zara, she had a red skinny trousers and she wore pointed flat shoes.
Then Ruby pressed the bell and I opened the door.

"Hi, Good afternoon, Jessie! How are you doing?" she asked while I let her in.
"I'm doing great today, anyway thank you for this house. I love it so much!"
We took a seat in the living room. "Oh, no problem" she said.
I smiled.

Ruby had a cool outfit today than my mom. She had a lace dress, leggings, Sparkly Crystal Bead Necklace and she wore black high heels.

My mom just walked to the living room, "Okay, Jessie. We're going to leave. Lock the door and if there was someone you don't know knocked the door, don't open it, okay?" "Okay" I smiled.
"If you're hungry, just make some food for you" Yes, mom.
Then they left this house.

Guess what?

I was alone in my house. I was hungry so I cooked for my self. Then there were eggs in the fridge and I didn't know what to cook. But I wanted to try the British food, Ruby put the recipe book in the kitchen.
I had to make Shepherd's pie, okay I wanted to try it.

4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1 large onion, finely chopped, divided
• 120g grated Cheddar cheese, divided
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 3 carrots, peeled and diced
• 450g minced lamb (preferably local)
• 2 tablespoons plain flour
• 200ml lamb stock

What the hell did I just read? It was kind of hard for me. I won't give up. I turned on the song on my phone "Ed Sheeran - Don't" on repeat.

*****

That was a terrible cook ever, I couldn't believe that I just cooked for myself and I ate it. I washed the dishes and then I wanted to take a shower in my new bathroom.