Chapter 9

"As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning."
- Barbara Sher

------------------

I got in to my bedroom and then my phone rang, there were messages from Alfie and Char at the same time.
"Jessie, are you ready for tomorrow?" it was a message from Char.
"I can't wait to see you, you should wear a good costume!" it was from Alfie.

Then Char phoned me as I laid on my bed and I answered the phone call.
"Jessie! Do you have a costume for tomorrow?"
"Yes, this is the new one and I just bought it"
"Wow, What is that?"
"This is the red riding hood costume, why is there no Elsa costume around here?"
"That's good and I don't know. Why do you want to be Elsa?"
"Because I hurt people" I said with honesty.
"I don't get it!" maybe she hasn't seen the movie yet.
"Okay, see you tomorrow! Bye"
I ended the conversation.

Then I wanted to try the costume. It Styled as peasant blouse with skirt and corset; back zipper, the Elastic edging in neckline and sleeves of white broadcloth blouse portion, the red and white gingham high-waisted skirt has built-in lace-edged petticoat, the black interlock corset panels have red ribbon lacing, the lace-edged white broadcloth apron overlay on skirt, there was also a red satin waist-length hooded cape has self-fabric ties at neck.

I wore the costume and what I saw was a slut wearing the costume. I looked like a slut. I tried to wear the white thigh high stockings and it looked like a slut. Why did I just buy this?.

I phoned Ruby but she didn't answer it. I messaged her, "Ruby, I like this costume!". 5 minutes later, she phoned me.
"Hey, Jessie"
"Oh hey, I like this costume, Thank you very much, Ruby!"
"Glad you like it! You're welcome!"
Then I gave her Alfie's house address. And she ended the conversation.
Oh my gosh.

After that I was bored and no one phoned me and sent me a message. So I would like to watch Vine, I don't make videos on vine but all I do on Vine is watching some videos. Rudy Mancuso, Lele Pons, Jake Paul, Logan Paul and King Bach are my favorite viners.

They make some funny videos on vine. I met Rudy Mancuso once when I was in America. He was really kind and funny when I met him.

I've always wanted to be a viner but I'm fat and ugly. I also once met King Bach, he is the funniest viner ever. This is why I love the Vine app.

I didn't get a picture with Jake Paul and Logan Paul because of those annoying girls. I hated that so much. I got a picture with Lele Pons but I was so ugly so I deleted it.

I wish there was a meet and greet for Viners in England, I wanted to meet those viners especially Rudy Mancuso. He was the sweetest guy ever I met. He told me, "You're beautiful" but I wouldn't believe it so I only smiled and said, "I'm not but thanks." He smiled.

I love youtube and I watch youtube too. Vine and Youtube are your friends where you can hear them what they are talking about and smiling on the screen but they can't see you. They sometimes make you laugh, right? So they are your friends.

Connor Franta, Tyler Oakley and Zoella are my favorite youtubers. They make me laugh too, I love them so much. I met Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan and Connor Franta at McDonalds in Oklahoma. One of my best friends was the biggest fan of Troye Sivan so she got a picture with him, I don't like Troye Sivan but I like his songs. I got a picture with Connor Franta and Tyler Oakley.

Tyler Oakley was such a nice guy and really nice to his fans when I met him at McDonalds.

Now, I wanted to meet Zoella. She lived in England but I wish I could meet her. She is really beautiful and I love her British accent just like Char.

I watched Rudy Mancuso's vines, I laughed so hard on his video and that was my favorite vine of him 'What pets really think' he touched the iguana and I liked the way he said "Okay, listen stupid....." I giggled after he said that.
He always mentioned "Stupid" in every videos on vine.

The way he says "Stupid" I always giggle because of his voice.

Lele Pons is my favorite viner, she hates school so much just like me. I wish I could meet her again in England.

--------

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I added those viners on this story, you can't hate them but just hate on me now. I'm sorry guys. I know I'm such an asshole for making this story. I know you hate or don't like those viners I mentioned but please, please don't hate them just hate on me.
:(