Chapter 5

I think this is gonna be the worst story ever fml

----------

I wanted to cry in this restaurant, I went out with my mom too much like everyday. I wanted to have friends in Liverpool but I couldn't make friends in here because I was scared of them. I had to go to the toilet.

"I have to pee, mom." I quickly left the table for walking to the toilet.
"okay". She said.

I opened the ladies toilet's door and walked in.
I saw myself in the mirror and luckily there was no one in the toilet.
What if I started crying in the toilet and there was someone coming? That would be awkward. I cried.

My tears were running down on my cheeks.

I still had no friends in Liverpool.
I had an anxiety attack for my new school.
I couldn't believe that.
I was scared of anyone if they would judge me and bully me. I would have no friends there. I was thinking of Halloween. I had to go to school on Monday, 2 days left. I wanted to kill my self, I didn't want to get bullied by British students.

I saw my self again in the mirror, my mascara looked terrible because my tears were running down on my cheeks.

Then I heard someone walking in. Damn. I had to wash my face until my face looked ugly. "Jessie?" I knew the voice and I looked at her.

She wore a grey stripped cat print t-shirt, a black leather waterfall jacket, a grey cross hatch printed straight trousers and black bow slipper shoes. She had a fishtail braid as her brown hair.

That was Charlotte. Charlotte? What if Alfie was here?. Oh my god, I wanted to see Alfie's cute face.

"Charlotte?" I looked at her and she looked so beautiful, what a perfect British girl!.
"What are you doing here?" she asked.
"I just washed my face, I had a lot of dirt on my eyes so I washed them." I lied and smiled at her.
"Oh, well... I... uhh..."
"What are you doing here, Char?" I asked.
"I just had a lunch with my family here and I'm about to leave."
Oh no, I wanted to see Alfie.
"Wait. Can I have your number?" I asked.
"Yes, sure."
She gave me her number.
"That's my number. Talk to me, if you need me. Well, I have to go now. Bye, Jessie!" she looked in a hurry.
"Bye!" I waved my hand and smiled.

I got out of the toilet and I walked to my table. I saw my food and then my mom looked at me, "Where have you been? It's been 10 minutes, Jessie!" she looked confused and I answered her, "Toilet... I... I... just... uuhh... I just pooped" I lied.

I ate my food and it tasted good for me. I thought it was a disgusting food ever but it was really good, I loved it.

My mom just finished eating and she started drinking the wine. She looked at me while I was eating my food, "Keep eating, Jessie! Stay healthy." I wouldn't be healthy and I wanted to die.

Even my ex boyfriend, Thomas called me a 'Bitch'. He made me depressed when he called me like that. He hurt me and I hurt him. I made a poetry about how depressed I was when he called me a 'Bitch' on my notebook. It titled, "Words Hurt".

I was really scared of British students in Liverpool, England.

I just got done eating my lunch at the browns bar & brasserie restaurant and I drank the peach iced tea.

We left the restaurant, it was the best restaurant ever or it got to be one of the greatest places to eat in Liverpool. We needed lunch before shopping. I loved the restaurant so much.

Wow, guess what? Cavern Walks was the coolest place in Liverpool I could go shopping in here like everyday with my mom or Alfie. Stop! Why Alfie was always in my head? I had no idea and that was weird.

I liked him so much even I wanted to know his full name. But I had Charlotte's number so I could ask her last name.

There are some bags in both of my hands. I shopped so much with my mom and maybe Ruby gave her some money to my mom.

I hated party, you know but I just bought the Halloween costume. I know that was weird, but I wanted to have a Halloween party in Liverpool. I guess that would be cool.

Kill me, just kill me. I had to go to school on Monday as the first day.

I raised a hand for the taxi, we got home earlier because I was kind of tired.

I just got home., it was still 6.00PM.

I wanted to phone Charlotte but she talked too fast with her British accent if I was on the phone with her. That would be awkward too if I said, "What?" "Sorry?".

I started typing a message for Charlotte.
"Hello, Charlotte"
"HEY" she replied so fast.
"How are you doing?"
"I'm doing good and you?
"Same and what are you doing?"
"I'm just sitting here in my house... hahaha and you?"
"Nothing, just talking to you. Char, can I ask you something?"
"Sure, you can ask me anything!"
I was so nervous if I asked her full name, but I wanted to know Alfie's full name.
"What's your full name?"
"Charlotte Bethany Butler"
"That's such a beautiful name! I love it. How about Alfie?"
"Thank you! Alfie Brooke Butler"
He had such a hot British name.
"I love his name!"
"hahaha"
I didn't reply the message anymore. Then, a few minutes later my phone rang and it was Charlotte. Should I answer it? She talked too fast with her accent.

"Jessie?"
"Charlotte! I was taking a shower hahaha..."
"Ohhhhh... well, uhm... you know, it's almost Halloween. There is a party in my house on Halloween, you can come if you want. My parents are going to Manchester tomorrow until October 31st"
"I don't know your address, Char" I wanted to go because I wanted to see Alfie's face at the party.
"Bathgate Way, Liverpool, Merseyside L33"
"Wow, I'll find it!"
"See you later, Jessie"
"Ok, bye"

YES!
I couldn't wait for the party. I wanted to meet Alfie so bad.

--------

Hate it or nah? 😂😂