Chapter 25

-

I was in the elevator with him but I was kind of awkward. He couldn't stop staring at me.

He smirked at me.

I was pretending to look up,
He then laughed.
"What's funny?" I asked.
"You seem nervous but that's cute."
I ignored him.

Then, I walked to his hotel room and I asked, "Where is Char? I want to sleep with her?" He grabbed my shoulder, "Why? You don't love me?"
I faked a smile the way he asked me like that.

I said, "I love you. But, where is she now and Alfie?" I was such an annoying girl, I know. And he said, "They're next to our room. You know what time is it now, right?"

Yes, it was 1.20 am.

I watched him opening his zipped suitcase and he threw me his t-shirt then I got it,
"I should wear this?" I asked and then he nodded.
I asked him again because I had no shorts, "Do you have shorts?" He laughed, "Are you serious? Well, Char has her shorts but she is sleeping."

Well, that was awkward.
"You can sleep with your panties on, Jess. But, trust me.." he smiled, "I won't rape you."

I changed at his hotel bathroom.

I felt I didn't want to get out of the bathroom because I was scared. I know, he wouldn't rape me. But, I was still scared.

"It's been 15 minutes!" he shouted.

Should I sleep with my long tights on? But, that would be weird.

Take a breath, Jessie.
He said he won't rape me, what if he would?

God, help me.

"I'm taking a shit!" I shouted.
Why did I lie to him? I was such a stupid girlfriend ever for him.

Well, I hope he was sleeping when I get out of the bathroom.

I slowly unlocked the door and closed the door without getting caught by him.

I sneaked in without getting caught.
There was him sleeping on the bed.
I slowly walked to get the bed.

I then pulled the blanket slowly to hide my legs, because I was scared of him touching my legs.

I was so bored. I wanted to watch vines but I would wake him up.

But, first
I sat up and I kissed him on the cheek while he was sleeping.

**

I went to London Eye with Andrew, Alfie and Char. The fact that I wanted to be alone with Andrew but I'd like to be together with his siblings. Because Char called me as her 'Best Friend'.

Char told me that the London Eye tickets were expensive because it was on holidays.

I was at the capsule with them. I couldn't stop staring at the view.

"Sherlock." I said as I stared the view of London. Andrew was standing next to me while he embraced me. Alfie and Char were staring the view too. But, they were far from us.

Andrew suddenly said, "Sherlock Holmes?" I smiled as I looked up at him, "Yes. The view reminds me of Sherlock. Well, uhmm..." "What?" I continued, "I want to see his house so bad!" He smiled at me the way I stared his eyes, "Sherlock's house is not real!"

What if he doesn't watch Sherlock? What if he hates the TV show?

"It's real! Benedict Cumberbatch is in London, right? I want to meet him too!" I was such a childish.