Chapter 4

"Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them."
- John Updike

----

We stopped in to the San Carlo restaurant. Then left the taxi.
Wow.
"Are you seriously about this, mom? This is such an expensive restaurant. Well, I don't want to eat. I'm still full" I said as I stared at the door of the restaurant and she only smiled.

I didn't want to eat because I was full and the restaurant looked so expensive like what if my mom had no much money?. I entered the restaurant and then there was a waitress came to us, "Hello, how many people?" then my mom smiled on her and my mom said, "2" "Oh, you can follow me" we followed her.

She stopped and there were four seats in one table, "You can sit here" I took a seat and then she put down the menu on the table. My mom was in front of me.

I saw the menu and I flipped through the pages of the menu. I didn't understand anything, it had so many Italian languages on it.
"What would you eat?" my mom asked.
"I don't know" I answered her because I told her I didn't want to eat and I was full so I wanted a cup of tea. British? No.
"Okay, I would eat this" My mom showed the page to me and she wanted to eat the Lasagne Emiliane.
"I would like to drink a cup of tea" I suddenly said.
My mom raised her right hand and she called the waitress.
The waitress just came to my table, "May I help you?".
"Yes, I would like to order the Lasagne Emiliane one, and an Ice lemon tea one for me... uh... Jessie, what do you want?"
"A hot cup of tea" I said.

2 minutes later...

The cup of tea of mine just came. I looked so happy and I had a smile on my face, I would never be a British girl. I had to taste the tea. It was good and I liked it.
"Is it good?" my mom asked.
"yeah, it is" I said and she smiled on me, I knew that she wanted me to be a British girl.
No. No. I would never be.

My mom's food and her lemon tea came to my table and she looked happy too. My mom asked me to take a picture of her with the Lasagne Emiliane on my phone, she was such a teenager. I couldn't even imagine that but, okay then.

I wish I had a date like this with Alfie. Oh, no! Not him, not him, Not... him, sorry. I wish I could meet him but I had no his phone number, I forgot to ask his number when we were in the airport. I was such a loser. Yeah, LOSER.

I would like to know each other if we met and I wanted to see his baby faced. He was so cute, but sadly he was 24 I couldn't have him and maybe he didn't want me as his girlfriend because I was too young for him. Charlotte, I wanted to see her again and I forgot to ask her number too. She was such a sexy British girl ever but she was a shy girl.

My mom finished the dinner which we had to leave the restaurant.
It was 9.30PM. I had the best night ever with my mom, but I wanted to have a better time with a boyfriend. No one wouldn't be my boyfriend, I was ugly and I had no British accent. Sad, right?

We left the restaurant and my mom raised her hand for the taxi.

I arrived at my house and I walked in. I just realized that tomorrow was Saturday which I had to go to my new school in 3 days, I wanted to kill my self. I had anxiety attack, what if they would bully me? What if they would call me a LOSER? Because I wasn't smart in Oklahoma. What if I had no friends? If only Alfie was my teacher in my new school, I would be happy so I could talk to him a lot.

No, he wouldn't be a teacher in my new school. I remember when I was in Oklahoma, young teachers could teach at my old school.

I walked to upstairs and I had to change my outfit into a tank top and my shorts. Then, I removed my make-up in my bathroom.
After that, I got out of my bathroom and I still had an anxiety for my new school. I couldn't stop thinking about that, I had so many thought in my head and I wanted to cry. Why did my parents want me to go to school in Liverpool? I could stay alone at my house in Oklahoma.