Chapter 33

-

I had a dinner alone in the Chinese restaurant.
I finished the dinner.
I walked out of the restaurant.

Then, my phone rang.
It was Andrew.
I smiled,
"Hey." His voice was really different, maybe he was sad?
"Hey... Your voice is different than before. What's wrong with you?"
"You're leaving tomorrow, right?
"Yes, I am. How's the college?"
"Good and I've been busy this week. I'm sorry. So?"
"I've walked alone this week without you."
I heard him was about to cry and I continued,
"Andrew.. You're alright?"
"I'm going to miss you everyday. You're beautiful. But, I think we should break up."
My heart was broken.
WHY?
WHY?
WHY?
"WHAT?"
"I already have a girlfriend and her name is Alyssa. I started dating her a week ago."

What should I do? He said he is afraid of me having a boyfriend in Beijing.
What a bullshit!

I started crying and said,
"Okay. Bye!"

I was really weak. I was getting replaced. He said he is afraid of me having a new boyfriend in Beijing!

I walked to my home as I looked down.
I removed my tears and I would delete all of his pictures of me with him on my phone. WHAT A FUCKING BULLSHIT BOYFRIEND!

I felt broken inside.

I was crying all night in my room.
I threw a glass from France to the window. WHAT A FUCKING BULLSHIT!

I couldn't stop crying.

**

Next morning,
I didn't get a message from Andrew.
He hurt me!

Who the fuck is Alyssa?
I'm broken!

Char phoned me,
"Char?"
"What happened to you with Andrew?"
"Who the fuck is Alyssa?"
"It's his-"
"HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND! I'M FUCKING DONE!"
"JESSIE! IT'S HIS-"

I ended the call.

I went to the Airport alone by taxi.
I said Good Bye to my parents.
I hugged them happily.
My dad said this to me,
"Make friends in Beijing and stay safe!"
Oh no, my dad reminded me of Andrew but, I had to say, "Bye dad and mom!"

Ruby and I went to the Airport by taxi. Ruby is always there for me and I talked to Ruby, "He got a new girlfriend in Manchester! He said he is afraid of me having a new boyfriend in Beijing."
Ruby smiled at me and she said,
"WHAT? That's really bad! Fuck that!"
then I nodded, "Yeah, what a fucking bullshit!" then she asked me, "What's her new girlfriend's name?" I said, "Alyssa!" she gasped and she said,
"It's okay, Jessie. You'll find a better boyfriend!" I smiled.

We arrived at the airport and it was till at 6.10 pm and my flight is at 6.45 pm.
Ruby bought me a sandwich because I was hungry.

15 minutes later...

Ruby left me alone. Before I had to enter the gate. Then, I heard a guy's voice called me from my behind, "Jessica" I turned around and it was Andrew with his little dog.

I stopped.

I asked him, "Where is your girlfriend?" He smiled and he answered. "She is right here!" And I was confused, "Where?" Then he let his dog down and his dog walked to me, "Hi, little dog. What's your name?" I bent down as I stroked the little dog's fur. Then Andrew answered me,
"Yeah... She is Alyssa!" he smiled.

I stopped stroking Alyssa's fur and I stood up, I smiled at him.
"You named her, Alyssa?" Andrew laughed and he said, "Yep! Whenever I feel alone. I call her my girlfriend." I laughed and I held Alyssa.

I said,
"You're so clever! You named her Alyssa! But, you hurt me last time. I thought Alyssa was a person. But, it is a little dog! Damn you Andrew!" He laughed and he said, "I'm sorry!".

"I love you, Andrew. I have to go now!" I said seeing him hurt inside.
"I love you too and good luck, babe!"
I hugged him so tight and I kissed him on the lips, "Good bye, Andrew."

I left him and he saw me walked in to the gate. But, I felt bad to leave him like this.

I looked back at him and he smiled at me.

I left my suitcase and I turned around. I ran to him as fast as I could.
I kissed him so hard once again.

Then, he said, "You're gonna late!" I wrapped him around his neck as I looked up at him, "Okay. Good bye Alyssa." I stroked Alyssa's fur and I gave Andrew a peck on the lips, "Good bye, Andrew! I love you!" He smiled at me and he replied, "Safe flight! I love you too!" He waved his hand and I left him.

**

I played my Favorite songs on my phone and yeah, Charli XCX and EDM.
I had a flight for 10 hours to Beijing.

I landed in Beijing. I loved this so much.
Andrew will always be forever in my mind and my heart.

---

SORRY IT'S TOO SHORT LOL SLAP ME THEN