Frodo ran through the "shadow world," climbing up onto the Seat of Seeing atop Amon Hen. He looks over the stone and sees the Dark Tower from afar. The image rushes towards him and his vision rise to its pinnacle where the burning Eye of Sauron stares back menacingly, the Dark Lord speaking to him in black speech. Frodo, rushing to remove the Ring, falls off the Seat of Seeing and lands on his back beneath it. He sits up, trying to catch his breath. Aragorn approaches. "Frodo?" Aragon breathed as Frodo turns around gasping, "It has taken Boromir." Aragon carefully step towards Frodo. "Where is the ring?" "Stay away!" Frodo shouted, he scrambles up and retreats from Aragorn, and in under the Seat of Seeing. Aragorn comes after him. "Frodo I swore to protect you." "Can you protect me from yourself?" Frodo muttered as he opened his hand to reveal the ring.

"Would you destroy it?" Aragorn gazed upon the Ring as he slowly approaches Frodo. The Ring began to whisper his name. He reaches out, with both hands, Aragorn closes Frodo's hand over the Ring and pushes it to the hobbit's chest. "I would have gone with you to the end, into the very fires of Mordor." Aragon lets go of Frodo's hand, "I know. Look after the others, especially Sam. He will not understand." Aragorn nods with tears in his eyes, but then sees Sting glowing blue. He stands suddenly, "go. Frodo." As he draws out his sword. "Run!" Frodo ran to the shores.

Frodo turns around and leaves. Aragorn walks out from beneath the Seat of Seeing and finds a troop of Uruk-Hai advancing towards him. He held his sword to his face. They attack. He cuts several down, but they force him up the stairs of the Seat. Further down in the forest, everyone is around looking for Frodo. Sam searches frantically. "Mr Frodo!" Sam cried The leader of the Uruk-Hai demanded, "find the halfling! Find the halfling!" Aragorn jumps from the top of the Seat of Seeing and onto the Uruk-Hai before Legolas and Gimli run forward from behind the Seat. Legolas shot three Uruk-Hai; Gimli smashed his axe on the filth. "Aragorn! Go!" Legolas shouted as he shot another orc.

Frodo runs and hides behind a tree. Some of the Uruk-Hai run past, not seeing him. Across the way, Merry and Pippin hide in a space under some fallen tree trunks and bushes. "Frodo!" Merry whispered, "hide here quick! Come on!" Pippin smiled, Frodo looks at them, anguished, then shakes his head. Pippin's face fell as he ask Merry, "what he doing?" There was a silence as Merry breathed, "he's leaving." Pippin muttered "no!" Merry comes after him, and they are out in the open. Several Uruk-Hai are coming down the hill, towards where they stand. They stare at them, then Merry turns to Frodo. "Run Frodo! Go!" Merry cups his hands and calls out to the Uruk-Hai, "Hey! Hey you! Over here!" Pippin came out shouting as well. "Hey, over here! This way!" Both hobbits run away from Frodo. The Uruk-Hai troop follows them. Frodo stares after them, unsure of what to do, then he makes a decision and runs in the opposite direction. "It's working!" Pippin shouted, "I know it's working! Run!" Merry cried as they ran.

Merry and Pippin run across an old stone bridge. At its far end, they stop and see Uruk-hai running towards them from another direction. The Uruks are closing in, both in front and behind. An Uruk runs up to them, raising his axe. But Boromir and Tauriel came charging in. Tauriel slashed an orc with her dagger grunting. Boromir knocks an Uruk back, and kills him with his sword. He throws a knife at another. Tauriel rolled and quickly pulled out her bow to shoot the filth. Back at the Seat of Seeing, Legolas, Aragorn, and Gimli continue to fight the Uruk-Hai. In one smooth move, Legolas stabs one Uruk with an arrow then shoots it out at another. Aragorn stabs one behind his back. Uruks in a row, then one who has closed in on Aragorn. Three loud ox-horn blasts are heard. "The Horn of Gondor!" Legolas shouted as Aragon ran shouting "Boromir!" They run down the hills of Amon Hen towards the sound, but Uruks are between them and Boromir. A visual sweep shows some running towards Boromir, down the stone steps; the others attack Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli as they struggle to follow. Boromir sounds the horn of Gondor again.