Chapter 37 • Pt. 1

oh fuck I missed you all so much😭😭😭

no jokes guys, these days i was really thinking i miss my babies and like it's been so long since I saw you all and ofc it was bc my ass hasn't updated a new chapter like in a fucking month🥴
hope you all are doing okay, staying healthy and studying or working safely.

since this one is long i parted it in 2 to not tire you all with much information. you will be surprised here and a few characters are coming back😼 so hope you really like it

again, special thanks to my beta and lovely baby neejla that contributed a lot💛

"Hey, Lisa, you look so pretty today"

Lisa nodded gratefully to the third guy from the mural group she was meeting that afternoon as she walked through the entrance of the Arts Department building, where the graduation ceremony plus the mural presentation was going to be. Gladly, it was big enough to fit the almost 300 chairs and leave a small place to the stage, in front of the covered mural next to the stairs. Her sandals were destroying her feet little by little while the skirt of her flowered dress gently caressed her moving legs and people weren't lying by the way, she looked very pretty.

Camera in hand, Lisa was in charge of taking photos of the graduates, the students who worked on the mural, the important moments of the ceremony, and supervising the audio, sound and video equipment until Jaewon arrived.

He was taking too long for her liking and the nice smile that she had on her face for everyone was actually hiding an annoyed Lisa. Of course she was acting as the social lady her mother raised since she couldn't growl at people just before taking their picture if she didn't want them to look terrified of her.

Not like she could terrify anyone but all poodles think they're scary.

And Jennie was being a pain in the ass, throwing orders back and forth to the students in her charge, she also had to record every second of the ceremony while she had to interview superiors and important people. But until it started and she get distracted by it, she was on everyone's ass like bark bark do this and bark bark DO THAT like a nervous chihuahua.

How the hell could someone so small be so bossy?

Luckily Jungkook hadn't arrived yet because if he was going to distract Lisa, Jennie would probably jump to her throat and send Jungkook to sit in a corner like a good boy until the beginning of the ceremony .

Anyway, Lisa wanted to see him. He texted her telling her that he would be stopping by his mother's house, since she had his suit, and come from there. The simple idea of Jungkook in a suit had Lisa literally drooling.

"Where's Jaewon?" Jennie asked ,when they met in a corner, she had Seulgi with her since the latter was not only graduating since being the council president had her also in charge of the ceremony.