Chapter 5

a/n: this is being easy to write, let's see how much it lasts
a/n: don't hate pls, remember this a slow burn

a/n: this is being easy to write, let's see how much it lastsa/n: don't hate pls, remember this a slow burn

Jungkook leaned his face against the glass of the counter, letting out a dramatic sigh. "I'm an idiot"

"You just found out today?" Jisoo said in a monotonous voice, while checking her phone.

"I'm an idiot" Jungkook repeated with a sad little voice, pressing his eyes close and mentally beating himself.

He was having six cringe attacks at the same time, he wanted to go to the garden and bury himself underground, and ask Jisoo to put on his tombstone "he was an idiot"; she would do it happily for sure.

He didn't have enough fingers to count all the things he had done wrong with Lisa. He was a whole idiot.

Why did he say those things? Box of tissues? What the fuck? And she was staring at him like he was a weirdo.

She almost caught him too. Oh my God, he stopped her just at the right moment.

BUT WHAT IF SHE SAW IT ANYWAY? WHAT IF HE DIDN'T REALLY STOPPED HER?

Jungkook couldn't handle that, the anxiety just began to increase like crazy. If she saw it, what was she thinking? That he was a creep?

"You have her number at least" the voice of Jisoo brought him back.

Jungkook straitened, remembering it, and looked at the small paper in his hand. In pink tint was Lisa's number... and what he supposed to do with that? Call and ask about Chaeyoung? Talk about the weather?

Aish, he was a loser. He wasn't prepared for this and he, for sure, didn't want to deal with this.

"What has happened to the drama queen?" Jimin asked, leaving his studio with Jeon Yuqi, the younger and very pretty (annoying sometimes) sister of Jungkook.

She was always there after school and on weekends, over him or Jimin as an habit since she was a kid.

"Aigoo, stop hitting your head against the counter, you'll be stupider than you are," his younger sister scolded him.

"That's impossible," Jisoo commented sassily and a small, devilish smirk formed on her lips. She was really enjoying his misery, as usual.

"Is the 4pm girl already gone?" Jimin asked, after seeing that Jungkook's studio was empty and making a disappointed face at noticing the girls weren't there anymore but that frown turned into a playful smile. "How was it? Did you flirt? Did she fall for your weebo charms and give you her number, Jungkookie?" he teased him, poking his arm.

Awful, no, no, and yes. Surprisingly.

Jungkook stretched out his hand, just to show the paper. Yuqi took it.

"Lisa?"

Jimin observed, peeking over her head. "Uuuh, cute numbers, she is definitely an artist"

"Who is this? The blondie or cotton candy girl?" Yuqi asked confused.