Chapter 2

"I still think this is a bad idea

"I still think this is a bad idea."

Lalisa Manoban rolled her eyes, it was the seventh time that Park Chaeyoung, her best friend, repeated the same phrase in the last 40 minutes since they had left home.

But that wasn't keeping her from advancing through the concurrent Hongdae to one of the most tattoo parlors. She was a ball of nerves, like a pink shaking chihuahua, and Lisa couldn't understand why. After all, the idea of ​​the tattoo came from Chaeyoung, she had told her a month ago that she had the perfect design, that she wanted it on her forearm and she had approved Lisa to search for the parlor and arrange a date for it; but as soon as they got on the bus, Chaeyoung began panicking.

"I mean, it will last all my life and what happens if I don't like it in a month and want to take it off? What would I do? I can't tear my skin off. But it's so beautiful and I want to do it but I'm scared and what if the tattoo ends up being ugly, that will be much worse"

The blonde doubted that would happen, the parlor was pretty popular in Hongdae because of it amazing ink art and many awards from international contests, also had excellent photos of tattoos on the Instagram accounts of the artists and direct recommendations from Lisa's tattooed friends, she did her homework very well you could see; Lalisa was in love with the artistic wolf tattoo her friend Bambam had on the bicep and was curious to meet the artist, which name was Jungkook. She imagined him all in leather, talking with grunts and with a beard like those of a Viking. A typical tough gang guy from the movies.

Any girl would be afraid of them, specially one like her (from her mother perspective), but Lisa knew very well that the appearance of a person doesn't have anything to do with the real person, from experiences of life. And that Jungkook guy sounded so nice through Instagram.

(a/n: how convenient)

Chaeyoung continued talking at her side, not realizing that the blonde was ignoring her as usual, until they reached the door of the store. It had a glass door with the the face of a creepy rabbit painted, as if it was a mask, with large and dark round eyes giving a psycho and empty look.

Oh great! JK was a viking gang rabbit!

Lisa giggled at her own dumb thought.

It was the logo of the store, which name was KILLER but in the R there were ears with red spots that she now figured out that it were drops of blood.

Killer Rabbit? Killer Bunny?

However, inside it was really aesthetically pleasing. The walls were dark grey with white lights everywhere making it look really well illuminated, to the right was a big leather sofa that looked so comfortable and a glass coffee table, next to it a water dispenser, and in the wall behind was a big ass mural, like a collage in black and white of different outlined draws but they were so well drown that you could see they belonged from a real artist.