Chapter 17

hi! it's been a while right? like, a whole mf month haha
im sorry
things happened, okay? btw i nailed finals😌 so your girl was being lazy but studying like a good girl

it's been hard to write and finish it this past three days, so pls give me feedback and comments bc i need you all to feel alive😔✌️ also all the cute stuff you're gonna read comes dedicated to you all for waiting and being there even though im a bad author🥺 i love you

WARNING: this is less proofread than usual, sorry for the mistakes

"I like Hongdae," Lisa said with one of her big smiles as they both advanced among the people through the busy streets of Hongdae

It was cloudy but the weather was nice, somewhat humid but with a gentle breeze that sometimes blew some strands of her blond hair. Jungkook had to pay extra attention when walking so as not to bump into someone while his eyes were lost on her without him wanting to. But, c'mon, he wanted. We don't lie in this house.

Lisa was wearing that day a long plaid skirt and a jean jacket that covered a black top, sneakers on her feet, she looked feminine and pretty, more than usual, and he barely had brushed his teeth that morning, he had just taken cargo pants and a black sweatshirt. He felt ashamed of himself, how could he impress her if he looked like this?

Well, it was even official that he wanted to impress her?

Remembering what it felt like to get involved with someone who might never see him as he wanted was something that caused a pressure in his chest, he could tell he was full of terror and with the desire to run away. But he couldn't do it because he liked being with her, he liked it too much for his own sake. He was being dumb dumb.

But... okay, he was just realizing they were alone, not technically alone since there were half Seoul around them, but alone and walking together like... oh, no, don't think about it.

Don't go there, Jungkook.

This is about Yuqi.

"Gosh, Jungkook!" She pulled his arm with a force that he didn't expect her to have and made him crash into her, preventing him from advancing down the street when the light was green and the cars passing in front of them.

Shit.

He was going to kill himself before he got the girl... because the girl was so cute that it made him forget to look at the sides. Hilarious, kinda flirty to say too.

"I'm sorry," he murmured in embarrassment, looking at her for the first time and noticing that, once again, they were stuck together, she squeezing his shirt into her fist in an adorable way. His body tensed at the contact, enjoying her little body too much against his once more.

"It's okay," she smiled calmly and, relaxedly, released him, smoothing the fabric of his shirt with soft pats. "Luckily I'm here to save you"

She was going to kill him.