[EXTRA] Sweet Torture

sorry for not updating yesterday as i said, i wanted my baby nenecheyma to check it bc my insecure ass cant deal with life without her validation. btw she's the lovely beta reader of this book, dealing with my annoying ass everyday and adding a lot of ideas so she deserves more recognition for it💛

this is like an extra?? idk how to explain but just wanted to show those english private classes, i realized i never did and want now so thats the explanation of this. hope you get it? lol. it's still trash bc idk what happened with my fluffy side.

THIS IS AFTER CHAPTER 11
before you get lost in time and ask.

A small bottle of chocomilk on his table startled him, the airpod in one of his ears fell when he snapped up his head and Lisa laughed at seeing his entire nervous little show

A small bottle of chocomilk on his table startled him, the airpod in one of his ears fell when he snapped up his head and Lisa laughed at seeing his entire nervous little show. Never a normal reaction, always jumping like a nervous spring and embarrassing yourself. Why are you like this Jungkook?

"Good morning, everyone" she greeted in English, her soft humming voice excited him and he smiled, nibbling his bottom lip, while picking up the airpod. "How are you, Jungkook?"

Oh, easy questions, he could do that. He was an idiot but not a dumbass. "Good and you?"

Her proud smile for that little thing reached his heart. "Very good, especially now that I see you"

Well, that's where his knowledge ended. Or she spoke very fast.

She said something about seeing? See meant to see, right?

Lisa laughed softly again, as she stuck the straw in her own bottle of chocomilk, it was pretty as she, despite laughing, didn't seem to make fun of him, it was like a natural reaction. "What were you doing?" she now spoke to him in Korean, her voice sounded relatively lower and softer when she did it. "Jungkook?"

Oh, right.

Stop staring at her like an idiot and respond.

He looked down at the papers on his book and panicked, literally. "Uh, nothing," he didn't mind putting them in his backpack so carelessly, Lisa definitely couldn't know that he was drawing a scene from his manga, specially one in which she was there... I mean, not her but Killa who was physically Lisa so it was Lisa anyway. Weird.

She looked at him strangely but he put his trembling hands together on the table and showed the most innocent I-am-not-drawing-you face that he could do. "Should be start?"

It took Lisa a few seconds to nod. "Sure," she opened her backpack, she had a star-shaped keychain there that clinked like bells. Let's skip how that affected Jungkook because he forced himself to ignore that, I mean, bells and Lisa? Coincidence? Destiny? Pfffff.

Please no.

He didn't need that.

He took the chocomilk and stuck the straw in the lid, to drink it. The refreshing taste went through his throat, making him realize he was thirsty and hungry without knowing it.