Chapter 33 • Pt. 2

first of all, i wanna apologize for hyping this so much and delivering chapters that are not as good as they could be, especially if we consider how long the wait was to reach this point. i hope that you still like it because well it's soft?? lol
at least we have them together

dedicated to ni_lla bc she got the piercings theory right first💕

aaaaaand thank you for the comments💛 you all know I'm always reading. i will reply tonight bc lol I got distracted editing something (I'll show you all tomorrow, don't get hyped is not that important) and i can't keep delaying this chapter.

FINALLY

Lisa woke up confused.

She was definitely not in her room. This place was too dark to be her room or Bambam's guest room. Her damn white curtains were a nightmare and they weren't here.

Where was she?

What time was it?

She rested her face on the comfortable pillow and tried to wake up her brain, she was noticing that she was so comfortable in that bed that she could fall asleep again if she tried. The room was so gloriously dark, it was magnificent, her eyes appreciated it.

Then, as she began to notice a very familiar smell surrounding her, she finally remembered it, Jungkoook... confession... tons of sex...

Damn.

DAMN.

She smiled lazily and rolled onto the bed to lie on her back, stretching her aching body. It had been so long since the last time she slept with someone that she had forgotten how it felt, although it never felt as good or as intense as it did the day before.

After the intense first time, perfect first time by the way she would never have another as good as this, they had not stopped at all.

She and Jungkook were like sex maniacs, they couldn't stop touching each other. God, they even made it on the table. Then they went back to bed where they inevitably had sex once again, calmer and softer, noticeably tired but way more sweet, full of cute caresses and dumb smiles; it was just as perfect. It was like they both couldn't believe they were really doing that, together.

How could sex be so perfect? Or was it special just this time? She had never done it with as much love as with Jungkook, basically because she never loved someone before in this way that seemed to cover every corner of her body. She was never touched so fondly before either, it was as if to him she was the most precious thing his hands ever held.

She felt it in his gaze, in his voice, in every smile he gave her. Lisa wanted to laugh like a fool every time she was with him and so she did it without thinking. Giggle here and giggles there, she seemed like on drugs.

He was totally exhausted after the intense sex and Lisa thought about leaving but he, sleepy, asked her to stay. Lisa knew that if he was fully aware, Jungkook would have been too shy to ask, she saw him struggle after dinner and it was funny, just for that she kissed him and took him to bed once more. In the end her plan went well and looking to the left, she found her pretty boy sleeping soundly.

The room was dark but the computer screen was giving a comfortable illumination in blue, violet and green tones.

Jungkook was stretched out across the bed, hugging a pillow. His cheeks looked tenderly puffier, leaning against the pillow, and his thin lips were stretched out. His hair was a soft dark mess falling on his eyes. He was so cute.