EXTRA: Rawr

this is the only jirose stuff you will get from I'm warning you all

"But Lisa!" Chaeyoung squirmed in his arms as Jimin pulled her away from the door

He huffed and continued to lead her away from that locked door, obviously on purpose.

He hated the idea of ​​Jungkook being locked up right there with Lisa, also known as the sick bitch with the Barbie face that just broke his heart, but there was nothing he could do to prevent it while trying to control this drunken little beast.

Chaeyoung wasn't much different from her best friend, now Jimin could see very clearly why they were friends despite looking so different. Lisa was a bratty bitch like her but she knew how to hide it much better. No one would have expected her to do something like that.

He had no idea what the hell was going through Lisa's head, before this he thought it was clear at seeing her with Jungkook but after her fucking actions, he couldn't trust her. She fooled them all very well. When Tzuyu was in the matter, it was obvious for everyone except Jungkook, how bad she was but Lisa was a enchantress.

Now, getting his friend out that room and creating a huge drama between the two girls with Jungkook in between was not something he wanted to do, enough drama was Jungkook doing on his own with his lil broken heart.

It was best to get Chaeyoung out of there and then talk to Lisa. Jimin pushed Chaeyoung against the wall and held her face while pinning her with his body. "Chaeyoung, stop! Chaeyoung!"

As soon as their dark gazes met, she stopped struggling and shot him one of those many looks that drove him crazy. It was bratty, a sweet challenge.

Little fairy. "Cheesecake, baby, you should go home," he told her softly, noticing that she was much drunker than before. While searching for Lisa, she had taken another bottle of Champagne on her own, arguing with him every time he tried to take it from her.

Chaeyoung pouted childishly and he thought she was going to whine for her freedom but she surprised him at whimpering: "Will you take me home?" She dragged her finger through the small gap of skin his shirt showed. Her nail caused chills that traveled directly to the south of his body.

Jimin would have laughed if he hadn't been so suddenly aroused. He cupped her cheek and raised her face. "You really want that, Cheesecake?"

It was not a bad idea, it was better to get her out of there with her leading the way than taking her on his shoulder like a caveman.

She nodded and her fist closed on his shirt, pushing him closer to her small body. A bubble of desire was created and surrounded them, she had forgotten about Lisa again. "Yes, please. I..." she cut herself off and her pretty eyes focused on his lips, distracted.

Jimin unconsciously bit his lower lip and she imitated him, clearly eager to kiss him. He giggled, enjoying that she couldn't hide her desire while being drunk, and took her hand, intertwining their fingers. "Let's go then"