Chapter 11

hi :) im back from the darkness, someone still care about this?
ok this is so embarrassingly ugly im so so sorry i promise the next will be better

hi :) im back from the darkness, someone still care about this?ok this is so embarrassingly ugly im so so sorry i promise the next will be better

Jungkook checked the time on his phone once more, drumming his fingers against the wooden table while trying not to look as anxious as he felt.

Lisa had to be there at least at 10, like every Thursday, but it was 10:12 and there was still no sign of her. Yes, he felt anxious for twelve minutes, TWELVE MINUTES, but twelve minutes could seem eternal when you were waiting for something ... or someone, especially if that someone was so important.

Was he pathetic? Yup.

Thank God, nobody could read his thoughts. It would be embarrassing.

Some of her friends were already there, specifically the blonde girl and the one with bangs and big round eyes. But no traces of Lisa.

He looked at his phone once more, hoping to find a message from her but the chat was the same as in the night before. He scrolled through the messages and an electric current ran down his spine, making him cringe.

"i like your eyes"

Fuck!

"im always free for you"

DOUBLE FUCK.

And the way he tried to save that one.

triple fuck.

Why the hell wasn't he able to control what he said when he was with her? Sometimes he could press his lips close and keep quiet but other times it was like a vomit that always left him feeling like an idiot, rolling on his bed and kicking the sheets out of frustration.

He locked his phone and left it away, clenching his fists and hissing with the most embarrassed emotions.

Where was Lisa? Had something happened to her? Maybe she forgot it.

Oh...

Maybe she forgot it.

For sure she had something more important to do, sure...

A ray of disappointment crossed his chest and he bit his lower lip, suddenly feeling sad. He rested his face on his tattoed fist and sighed, stretching his pink lips outward. Well... it was embarrassing and sad but ...

No, there was no positive point, it was really sad.

Luckily nobody knew they would be there or that would be worse... Oh no, Jimin knew that... and his sister... and surely Taehyung and therefore Jennie.

Cringe.

"Jungkook!"

All the people in the library, literally ALL, turned around for the breathy shriek coming out of the lips of the blonde who was running to him.