Chapter 12

hello fam, I'm not dead✌️ yet... sadly
anyway, sorry for the delay but if it makes you feel important, i should be finishing my final project now but im here, pretending to be a good author lol
hope you enjoy this piece of shit
thank you all so much for the cute messages in my cc i love you all so so so much, i know you want sure thing and in the final note you'll find an explanation

 sadlyanyway, sorry for the delay but if it makes you feel important, i should be finishing my final project now but im here, pretending to be a good author lolhope you enjoy this piece of shitthank you all so much for the cute messages in my cc i...

Well, this was being harder than she expected.

Lisa never imagined that being a Jungkook's tutor would be like watching videos of kittens on a daily basis, she had no other way of explaining how her heart fluttered foolishly for him and the way she smiled like an idiot to the point that he for sure thought she was stupid.

It's just that he was damn hypnotizing, from his adorable smile and the way the bridge of his nose wrinkled when he smiled to how damn hot he was. Lisa could spend hours staring at him, fantasizing a little about those tattooed arms and the veiny hands he had... they looked so strong ... And how to explain the desire she had to climb his strong and muscular body, it was strange like shit but she really wanted to do it.

They had only been four weeks which meant only four days of tutoring and four days of sitting together in English class with a few days of crossing paths in the campus but in all those days she had felt a kind of emotion that kept her happy for the rest of the day, wanting him more.

And organizing his younger sister's birthday was a reason to stay a few more minutes talking after class so Lisa, in short, was living her best life but secretly because she refused to confess that seeing him as a friend was as difficult as Climb Everest ... or him.

Gosh, she wanted to climb him.

She also liked that little by little he began to talk more, they didn't talk as much as she wanted but it was good, she was getting to know him somehow and she liked it. At least she knew that she had not yet scare him with her daily dumb shit, Jungkook found her amusing and always laughed.

He was the cutest three.

Sometimes she saw him in the distance with his friends, he talked a lot more with them and he loved to tease them, he even was that friendly with Chaeyoung (and it made her jealous as fuck but well), he was really very funny but not with her and it was disappointing although she could understand him, he didn't know her enough. Would he ever trust her enough to open up? She hoped so.

Just then, she was remembering the previous morning when she had seen him through the campus on the way out, he had not seen her while talking very excited about what seemed to be a TV show, while in the present time a girl was in front of her, she looking at the freshly taken photos of herself on Lisa's camera.

Park Sooyoung was a known influencer on Instagram, as she was obviously beautiful and had a body that caused envy, with impressive curves. She worked with some makeup and clothing brands, she would probably be paid to model bikinis in the summer and Lisa was ready to be there and take the best pictures, as always. They both knew each other because she was very close to Chaeyoung, who had introduced them a year ago and since then they were working together.