FINALE • Part 3

same song in part 1 BBUT I CONFUSED SONGS ASLKSAKSA the song in the first part is now the right one. but its for the last part of the chap, after the smut, so you better play it bc its beautiful

okay so now im coming early!!! and i gotta go fast my ass gotta do assignments and submit them in less than an hour so excuse me please.

BY THE WAY I FINALLY READ YOUR COMMENTS AND YOU ALL ARE SO CUTE AND FUNNY AND AMAZING I WANNA CRYYYYYYYYYYY

Jungkook was terrified, he was easy to read and Lisa glared at her mother for bringing these people just to upset him if she knew Jungkook would come

Jungkook was terrified, he was easy to read and Lisa glared at her mother for bringing these people just to upset him if she knew Jungkook would come. What was she looking for with this?

Why did he have to make everything so damn difficult? Was it a great sacrifice just to let Jungkook be?

Since they didn't approach, Preeda walked towards them, being followed by the older couple.

"Who are they?" Bambam asked in a whisper.

"Tzuyu's parents," Lisa replied through gritted teeth, tense like a guitar string.

"... Oh, motherfu-" he trailed off and formed a smile suddenly because Preeda was already too close to hear him. "Auntie! Hi! Who do you bring us now?" he said nicely, feeling Lisa burning like a damn volcano at his side. Her eyes actually could set her mother on fire at any minute and he didn't have an extinguisher close.

"This is my daughter, Lisa, I couldn't introduce you to her before," Preeda said with too much gallantry and Lisa just stared at her, not even acknowledging the presence of these people because these people would treat her boyfriend like shit and her mother knew that. "This is a very close friend, Kunpimook"

"A pleasure," Bambam bowed respectfully, standing in front of Lisa to steal the attention from her, she was being too obvious.

"And this is..." Preeda wrinkled her nose and Jungkook clenched his jaw, cursing inside him and despising this woman with all of his being. This was low and dirty, far more than he would have believed she was capable of.