Chapter 39

i haven't written one chapter in one sitting since so long that now i feel like a superhero and nope im not joking.

but im indeed lying bc i wrote the first part like a week ago BUT HEY I FINISHED IT IN ONE SITTING. no one cares tho lol sorry im just happy because i really enjoyed writing this.

anyways

HI MY TUKKIHOES!!!
not you all really calling me mommy in last update 😭😭
worst part is that i actually loved it

how have you been? i've been doing finals and feeling borderline depressed but i'm feeling better now. wish me luck for this next finals and i wish you the best in your school year
i hope you had a really good week and we're already in lisa's month! 
damn 2021 flying away right in front of my eyes, the audacity.

hope you like this chapter and hope it is better than the last. love youuuu

TRIGGER WARNING: weather girl cake here to warn you to prepare yourself if you're sensitive👁️👄👁️☔

The honeymoon stage of their relationship was greatly extended during September. First, Jungkook surprised her when they came back from Busan with tons of tools for her future darkroom, she almost fainted out of excitement and I'm not kidding, she felt so lightheaded she became dizzy. After Jungkook's birthday, they both painted the room that belonged to Chaeyoung to make it Lisa's darkroom and had a lot of fun, filled with white paint, staining the floor and their clothes and somehow ending up in shower sex after they finished. Jungkook insisted that she had a stain on the inside of her thigh that he had to clean and that required him on his knees.

Suuuuure, the stain was her clit.

There were no complaints anyways.

A few days later Nana traveled to Korea with her boyfriend and they all had dinner together. Lisa felt like it was all a surreal dream but it was definitely real, the food was real, the beautiful woman in front of her eyes was real and they even had matching hairs! Nana was adorable and it didn't take long for Jungkook's Hyung to tease Jungkook and tell some embarrassing stories that made his ears red. But it was adorable to see him puff out his chest with pride when he introduced Lisa as his girlfriend as soon as they met and then it didn't take long for him to mention how much Lisa longed to work on fashion magazines. 

That would never leave Lisa's memories. It was really heartwarming that someone loved her so much, not just for her body, but for her entire soul as well. Finally someone listened to her dreams and sought to support her in every way possible.

That wasn't easy to get but she found it.

(a/n: tutorial pls and I don't accept be lalisa manoban as a step😤✋🏻)