I got know about this 5 months ago........she is such an angel.........ahhh where is she.....is she safe....is she happy.......i dont know anything about her....she cut strings with everyone and left.....i dont even know if she is still in korea.............ahhh i just hope she is happy.....and safe....hufff.....i did a huge mistake....i am so damn angry on myself......i dont even know wt got into me that day......i was just so trustfrated.....hurt......sad.....angry......stressed....alot more......i was dying....the memory of hyung and her hugging each other alwayss played in my mind...and from the other side....my family was eating my brain....they want me to retire as an idol and take up their company.....after jiyoung left....i burst out infront of them and now they r not pestering me anymore...all of that anger....stresss i took it out on jiyoung for so damn small mistakes....i know its no excuse....but wt could i do....i was feeling miserable.....and now i am lost....my happy pill.....my sunshine....my battery......my everything.....my bunss...left me.........

Jiyoung pov:

"You will get u r order in 5 min sir...."  I said and smiled.....that guy went and sat on one of the tables...i gave the order to my co worker jake.....with that i closed the counter....went to the door and put on the closed sign.....i started cleaning the tables......

Yeah.....after jungkook asked me to leave.........just like a dumbass i left.....the way he asked me to leave....made me pack my bags and leave.....just like that without thinking......he was so damn desprate....i just felt....maybe really he will be happy if i leave....with that i went to my home....took all my things....threw the sim in a bin....and here i am in BUSAN..........

The next day i regretted coming here....but i thought...okay  this can be a good start.....and just stayed here....i didnt tell anyone where i am gng....not even to mina........after cmng here....i met a guy jake...in the subway.....he somehow helped in finding a house as well as a job.....now i am working in a fashion designing company.......as well as in a cafe.....its jake's mom's cafe......they treat me like one of their family member.......i am pretty happy here but....

Still i miss my boss......even though he did that many things....i cant help but miss him and love him.....i hope he is happy....healthy......i regularly watch his performances........and i guess jin is taking pretty good care of him......i wanted to go back to them but.....nah...i shouldnt do that......if i go all the things will change....and alot more might happen......all the customers left.......i and jake cleaned the cafe and went our ways.......my house isnt that far from here....just 2 streets away......on my way to house....i went to a convenience store.....

I saw a boy sitting on one of the tables with banana milk in his hands..ahhh he seems familiar..ahh i am just thinking like that.....by the way my jungkook loves banana milk........ahh everything reminds me of him...ahhhh....jiyoung u should start moving on....i went and got some essentials.......i was about to leave when the boy drinking banana milk suddenly held my hand....

"Wt is it....?" I asked and kneeled down to his length...

"Noona.....my uncle got lost..."

"Your uncle got lost...or u got lost?"  I asked giggling...

"He got lost noona...." 

"Okay...so do u want me to call him?"

"Uhh no....i know way to my home...but i am afraid to go alone....can u come with me....."

"Sure....by the way wts u r name...."

"My name is minjun....PARK MINJUN"

"Ahhh hi minjun i am jiyoung...CHOI JIYOUNG...."

"Hehe i am 4 yrs old..."

"And i am 22 u cutie...now come lets go...."

I wore my mask...took minjuns hand into mine and started walking....

"Noona can we go to the park and play for someetime.."

"Yahh u r family will get worried..."

"Issokay noona come lets play...."

He said and dragged me inside the park.....he ran towards the swing....

"Noona push me...."

"Aye aye captain..." He giggled to my reply........we both played in the park for sometime......

"Noona there is an ice cream store here...lets go get some ice cream..."

"Okay kajaa..." Ahh this baby boy is so damn cute....unknowingly i feel connected to him.......we both went to the ice cream store....

"Okay so wt does our minjun want..." I asked while lifting him up....he looked at the board and said...

"Mint choco...."

"Wahhh u likd mint choco..."

"Yess noona...i love mint choco..."

"But noona hates mint choco...."

"Hupfhhh....noona doesnt have a good taste..."

I just giggled and got him and myself ice cream.....this convo remainded me the convo between kook and me on the day we went to the beach....ahh jiyoung dont think about him....we sat on a bench and ate our ice creamm....

"Noona can we become friends...?"

"Sure sweet heart..."

"Hehehe noona i will come to the park tomorrow with my uncle...we three will play together...okay?"

"Ahh minjun ahh noona has to work tomorrow...so lets meet another time...here this is my number....call noona when u want to meet me okay..?"

"Okay noona..."

With that both of us left......while we were gng to his house...we heard someone yelling...

"MINJUN AHHH....MINJUN AHHH....WHERE R YOU...MINJ-

"UNCLE...I AM HERE...."

That person heard it and started running towards us....wtf....

"Jimin...."

-----------------------------
Hey lilpiessss......

Hope u got a clarity on everything....😂i think all of u already had a guess about this and i also think the guess was right.....

Hope u liked this chapter........

Have a pretty day😘

love
Author💜😂