0.5

🎵 do I wanna know by the arctic monkeys

h a r r y

I took the needle and drove it into her neck, my thumb pushing the fluids into her system, " It would've been a whole lot easier on everyone had you just taken the shot love."

It made no difference to me though, she was still here. To say I was estactic would be an understatement. She was here, she was in my arms, and this was completely real. I had been watching her for such a long time. Even before we met in the library and she didn't even have the slightest clue. I know she doesn't remember me.

But I remember her, it's been years. She had no idea how long I have wanted her in my arms. From the first moment I laid eyes on her, I knew she would be mine. So angelic.

She squirmed in my arms. I watched her with deep interest. She was such a complex little thing, and so intelligent. She moved her fingers in front of her face, lazily she flicked different ones up slowly, she tried getting up but she was locked in place. Her pale blue eyes locked in place with mine instantly.

She struggled, I noticed her having difficulty as time drew on.

"W-What did you give me?" She asked impatiently.

"Nothing." I replied simply.

"Bull." She spat but her voice was fading quickly.

"Watch your tone." I said grabbing her chin between my fingers. I observed her carefully, her movements, her facial expressions.

She didn't flinch right away because her senses were delayed. She looked up at me, frightened.

"I'm not stupid, I can realize when my hand-eye coordination is off severely. Just- how much time do I have left. . .I trusted you." She pleaded.

She looked like a little puppy dog, with an adorable pout adorning her face. I pushed her hair out of her face, before kissing her jawline and trailing up to her ear.

"Its okay." I whispered softly, before pulling back.

Her eyes filled with despair, and yet I could still feel her trying to get up, but her body was betraying her, even her mind was slacking. My poor angel was defenseless, and I did nothing but watch as she struggled.

"Stupid, I knew this was a- a bad idea. Are you gonna rape me? Kill me when your done?" She slurred.

I had to lean in to catch it. Her voice was nothing more than a whisper. Her eyelids opened and closed, like a heavy door. Her fist was bunched up into my shirt as she tried her best to resist strong drugs I had slipped into her drink. Even my intelligent girl couldn't resist. Her chest rose and fell quickly.

I shook my head, oh no I definitely wouldn't do that.

"Why are you doing this?" she squeaked.

I laughed to myself as I dragged a finger across her lips. "Because I need to make sure you are safe and with me. Time wasn't really on my side and I was leaving the are and there was no way I was leaving without you." I whispered kissing her head.

She let out one breath before she slipped away. I looked down at her small figure in my arms safely in my arms. This was the only way. She'd have never agreed to go with me out of state. Just then I heard Louis and Niall catch up to me.

"Louis, take her to my car, and watch her till I get finished with this deal?" I stated.

He nodded taking maisy into his arms. I watched as he walked away, her blonde hair cascading over his shoulder. I picked up the briefcase filled with money. I turned my attention to Niall who had his attention glued to his phone. I walked over clearing my throat, "So are they ready?" I asked my voice getting a lot more serious.

"Eh, yeah. Their by loading dock 3 right around the corner."

He nodded before returning his attention to his phone. I made my way down the stairs accompanied by two of my security guards. A small scowl formed on my face when I saw him with two large cases. He had a smile plastered on his face.

"Ahh styles, it's you. In the flesh." He laughed leaning against a wall.

"It is. I assume it's completely pure. You know how displeased I get when I'm fucking ripped off." I spat.

"Completely, and I assume every single penny is in that case?" He asked.

I nodded.

I slid the case over and he had his men hand over the cases of cocaine. I hated working with them but right now they were of use to me and I to them. We were rivals, and it didn't help the fact that they lie and steal. His dark hair fell in front of his eyes.

"Ya know Harry I-" he started when I cut him off completely.

"Don't fucking call me that, were not on a first name basis. We don't do that! You mean nothing to me and the only reason there's not a bullet in between your eyes right now, is because of this deal! If I catch you or any of your men on my territory after tonight. Your are dead. Hood I mean it." I raised my voice.

I had never liked any of them, Ashton, Calum, Michael. But Luke, I hated him with so much passion it was sickening. I had done some devastating damage to him though, He wants me dead. No doubt about that, but I'm alive and well. More than well.

"Woah easy styles, feelings mutual. I'd watch what you say though. I noticed that you got a new girl. How long will she last? With the looks of her not very long...you think your so tough, you know what your problem is...you're too greedy. You bite off more than you can chew. Better watch your girl, wouldn't want her to get snatched up" he hissed flashing me his notorious smiles.

"Get the fuck out." I shouted.

He laughed , "yeah I'm sure luke is dying to hear about your new candy. Pretty little thing doesn't even know what she's gotten herself mixed up into."

He whistled as he got into his car with the money and his men. I didn't leave until I watched the car speed off into the night. Calum was right, I was greedy. I was so god damn selfish. I wanted maisy, I wanted her and now I had her. I had my angel.

________________________________

So sorry for any spelling mistakes
Sorry it's short
Sorry it's not my best work
Sorry it took me forever to complete
Sorry sorry sorry for anything else bad about this. 😪😒

1-15-15