2.6

🎵Ease by Troye Sivan

"Round and round we go angel."
h a r r y

"Baby, I'd like to leave in the next two minutes, I'm sure you look beautiful in whatever you wearing!" I announced up the staircase.

I heard some commotion, "yup, no I'm ready... I'm coming, really I am!" She yelled clearly focused on something else.

I walked into the living room sitting down on the couch, I heard her fast footsteps down the stairs and my lips pulled into a smile. I turned around and saw she was leaning against the wall out of breath.

I looked at my angel in awe, she had these light distressed black jeans and a white t shirt. I looked down at her shoes and smiled, she had these chunky heeled boots that made her look taller than she was.

I looked at her mesmerizing blue eyes, her hair was pulled back into a tight high ponytail so I could see her face much better. She smiled back, walking towards me, "well I'm ready." She said excitedly.

The ride was smooth and quiet, fairly short, being it was only half an hour away. When we got out of the car I felt the need to grab her hand, I was afraid maybe she would take off, try to leave me because of how crowded and open this place was.

When I did she only flinched a little, I knew she cared about me...that was for sure, it was evident in how she now carried herself around me. There were small things I noticed as well, that showed how she was still scared, that she still didn't quite trust me. Which was only fair in her defense, I didn't quite trust myself either.

I looked around and noticed several men eying up my angel, frustration grew to anger very quickly. My grip on her hand and body became tighter she winced but I didn't release my pressure. I clenched my jaw glaring at them, Maisy must of caught on because she leaned up on her toes kissing my cheek, for some odd reason they heated slightly.

"It's okay." She whispered simply.

"Maisy you weren't paying attention to how those bastards were looking at you." I spoke through gritted teeth.

She pouted, "shhhh, don't worry about them, they didn't say anything. I want to have a nice time tonight... forget about them."

"But they-"

"You don't have to be jealous... I'm not interested in them."

I gave a small sigh before nodding my head in agreement, "I'm sorry."

She glanced around before her eyes widened in shock. "Look Harry, they have a carousel and a Ferris wheel. Ooh and they have cotton candy can I have a bag? Please!" She asked already tugging me in the direction of the cotton candy.

Her pink lips popped open when she saw all the flavors they had to offer.

Maisy seemed very content with the cotton candy and popcorn. I held her close to my body as we had walked off to a more secluded, quiet part of the fair. She leaned back on the fence watching the people pass us...whom were entranced in their own conversations and worlds.

My mouth parted slightly as I watched her rip off small pieces of cotton candy and suck them off her finger. Repeatedly her mouth wrapped around her index finger to get the cotton candy off, something about the movement I found sensual.