0.9

"I'll always be here."
h a r r y

I can't believe it but I think she was finally starting to warm up to me, I think she finally gets it. She's still so quiet. She looks sad when I have to leave, always giving me puppy dog eyes. As I entered the room I saw her sprawled out across the mattress reading some book I handed to her earlier, I smiled at my pretty babydoll, glancing at the ruffles that had lifted up her knees.

I knew she a love for reading, so I would bring her several books. Her big blue doe eyes looked up at me. I smiled and she returned a smile.

"I thought you were never gonna come." she huffed sitting herself up.

"Aha my apologies, traffic got me caught up. It won't happen again" I said placing my hands in my pockets.

"Better not" she said "harry I don't want to wear these dresses anymore, I'm not a little girl."

"You are in my eyes, such a sweet innocent little girl, they remind me of when I first met you, when we were younger. Don't you remember."

"No...I don't like to remember the past....it blurs. D-do you want to play a game?" she asked.

I nodded, I didn't care what we did. As long as she wanted me there I'd do whatever she wanted. I sat down. My hand accidentally grazes her leg and she let out an almost inaudible gasp. Her cheeks flushed, and she looked down in embarrassment. I didn't want to frighten her that wasn't my intention at all, by any means,

"Maisy I'm sorry I didn't mean-.

"I-it's okay it was an a-accident."

I noticed she stuttered more often when she was nervous. She started to pick at her nails."Do you think of me o-often" she asked, her attention glued to her hands.

"Yes." I muttered.

Every single day, all the fucking time  my subconscious added.

"Oh" she murmured.

"Do you think about me?" I asked.

"Sometimes yes..."

I pouted my lips. " oh really? I thought you didn't like me. "

She nodded. "I don't, sometimes...if I concentrate hard enough I can bring myself to hate you. It's not very hard but it just makes me angry and tired. I'd rather not." She finished.

"Oh. Well I'm glad I suppose, ya know maisy you've been acting so well. I thought maybe we.." I lost track of my mouth.

I found myself gazing upon her full pink lips, she bit them in concentration and she was completely unaware of what she was doing to me. I felt my jeans tighten around me and I bit my tongue to suppress any noise. I had subconsciously inched my face closer to hers. She looked up surprised my are proximity.

"Harry no."she said simply.

I breathed in her exhaled breath and I felt my chest lock up. I wanted to kiss her so badly but I wanted her to want it. I nudged my nose against her, begging for her to complete this act, to give me what I've wanted for year years.

I was gentle prodding and pushing against her lightly, finally her lips met mine intoxicating my mind. Oh I was so careful, she was on her knees and her arms were wrapped around my neck. She had struggled to free herself from my grasp, I let out a groan holding on to her pale skin tightly.

She let out a cry but I didn't care,  I wanted more. I wanted her so badly, this restrain was torture never before had I felt this way before. I bit her lip and she let out a short cry. I was in a craze, I needed her and I couldn't stop myself. I pushed her on her back deepening the kiss, and she started to struggle against me again.

She was trying to get away. But I couldn't stop myself. She started to pull away. I tasted salty tears on my tongue. Desperately I clung onto her but she pushed me off heaving out of breath.

"Get off of me" she cried pushing away from my body. Tears streamed down her smooth skin, I snapped out my daze bringing her hands in mine.

"Maisy I'm so sorry I didn't mean it! I swear I just can't control myself around you. I'm so sorry"

"That was wrong..that was a mistake,"

My heart stopped. No, she couldn't have thought that, that everything we did was a mistake. It was true she would never love me like I loved her.

"No it wasn't a mistake it was-"

"I think you better go." she sniffled looking away.

"No, no Maisy I'm not leaving again. I leave you to much. I've left you before I won't...not anymore." I pleaded grabbing her shoulders softly.

"I said go- you're gonna hurt me, I'm gonna get hurt maybe dead. You're a monster you're so crazy, if you loved me half as much as you say you do...you'd let me go." she sobbed.

"Never." I whispered.

I pulled her in a hug, I hated seeing her upset. My precious angel cried herself to sleep in my embrace. She held onto me tightly. I kept reminding myself that it would get worse before it got better.

_____________________________

Question of the chapter.

How the hell have you guys been? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever I missed you! Did you miss me? Probably not. Well goodbye lovelies.