2.0

🎵 what a feeling by one direction

"I love you more than my own existence."
h a r r y

"Why do you always have to be so difficult?" I laughed

"Because if I made things easy, it would be boring. I finished this medication, it's been a week, and it tastes like dog food." she whined, "not that I know what that taste like!" She added.

"Hmmm, are you sure." I joked.

"Please Harry, I only want to go on a quick run, It's been a full week since I did any type of running." She whined.

"Maybe, I don't think running will help your head feel better. I know you love your distance running but I just want you to get better, okay?"

She gave me a small pout before Janet came back into the room with a few bottles in her hand.

"It's been a week, you stuck to the prescription, I say your fine. Here's an extra bottle just in case you feel a little sore." "Oh and Harry, don't worry she'll be fine."she explained.

"What if she's still in pain?" I asked.

"Those were very strong, I'm sure she'll be quite alright, if on the off chance she's still in discomfort give me a call. Just make sure she's not doing any activities that will raise her blood pressure, or put any stress on the brain."

"Simple enough." I smiled.

"Goodbye Janet thank you!" maisy said.

With one more smile, Janet left Maisy and I in the kitchen. I only started the conversation when I heard the tires of her car pull out of my driveway.

"So, you feeling any better?"

"Harry, I just took the last of the pills three minutes ago...I'm pretty sure they haven't kicked in yet." she laughed.

"right right...but you'll tell me if it helps?" I pressed.

"Yes, harry I will tell you, I also just wanted to thank you. I know I didn't exactly sound appreciative last night, but I am. Thank you for that, I don't know what I would've done if you didn't come find me." she said looking down.

"Its more than okay, I would do anything for you, anything." I said my hand resting on her hip.

She nodded, her bright eyes scanning over my face, lips parting in awe. I looked down and when my eyes met hers they were still trained on my face.

"What?" I asked finally.

"Nothing, its just you are so different. Your entire being, is just so complex. You are so diverse and I never know how you feel, what type of mood your in. If you are going to be nice and playful, or harsh, or ....you're something unique."

I shook my head, running a hand through my hair, "I'm glad you think of my illness as such. I'm like a roller-coaster and you've only just gotten aboard. So tell me baby what mood am I in now?" I asked.

I leaned in trailing small kisses down her jaw to her prominent collarbone. She pulled back slightly but my hand held her in place. A small sigh left her mouth as her finger danced around the hem of my jeans. I knew this wasn't the best timing, but I never truly could help myself around her. Especially when her lips looked so full and pink.

"When I lack of compassion and kindness you make up for it. All the darkness and pain you don't possess I have. That's why we're so perfect together. Right angel. Hmmm?"

"Hmm? I uh...yeah." she whispered

"say it." I quietly demanded.

I pressed against her lips, she struggled for a few seconds before she finally gave in, my hands tangled themselves in the material of her shirt. Kneading the material slowly as I slid my hand underneath her shirt. She pushed against me to and my hands raked down her back. A small hiss left her lips.

She began pressing her body against me softly, barely applying pressure. I felt her heartbeat accelerating.

"we're so perfect together." she said repeating my words, slowly her voice laced in doubt.

"That wasn't so hard now was it?" I pressed my lips against hers again. This time she surprised me by leaning in for my touch, it was the first time I had seen her so responsive. I brought a hand cupping her face. My thumb and pointer keeping her in place.

"What mood am I in angel?" I asked.

A small whimper left her lips and her eyes bored holes into my flesh. She gave a small defeated laugh.

"I'd say playful wouldn't you."

"Merely." I breathed, my lips hovering above her neck.

I loosened my grip on her face and she took this as the perfect opportunity to retreat away from my touch. She wasted no time taking another step back,  I began wrapping my arms around my neck. I used my body to pin her against the wall.

"Harry no more."

I didn't know what was happening but all the images were getting hazy.

She looped her fingers into the belt holes of my jeans, I let out a uneven breath, her fingers were getting dangerously low. I took her hands in mine, and brought them to my lips.

"Not that i'm... c-complaining. But are you okay?" I said out of breath

"the pills." she whispered.

I nipped at her collarbones, carefully applying just enough pressure. Her head fell to the side limp. I noticed how she winced slightly. I wanted so much more from her. More than she could ever possibly give. I stepped back not wanting her to be in any pain.

"Harry?"

"You need a break and Janet said no activities that will raise your blood pressure. Don't worry love there will be plenty of that when you are better." I responded.

She seemed okay with my reasoning, I thought for a second I saw disappointment. My eyes widened as she pressed her lips to mine once more. Slow and simple, but the action felt as if there were a hundred butterflies inside my chest ready to burst of my ribcage. She pulled at my bottom lip tortuously, then finally she let go.

With a smile, her lips pressed against my ear, "That's why were so perfect together."

I pulled a white rose rose from the vase letting it touch her lips, she smiled taking it gingerly from my hands.

"Thank you kind sir." She teased sticking out her tongue.

I laughed holding against me tightly " I love you more than my own existence."

"Don't say that." She said softly.

"Why not?" I asked.

She drummed her fingers against the counter, "well for one, I like your existence and I don't want you to put me before yourself."

I noticed how tired the pills were making her, she looked at me with heavy lids. I picked her up and carried her to her bed, tucking her in softly. She was everything I ever needed. My angel, she was mine.

________________________________
YO yo how was that my lovelies. PRetty intense. Harry turns me on like, how is he so ughh gosh harry. Freak you.

QOTC-

So your out at dinner with your friends, its a big celebration, so you look faboulous hairs did, fancy dress. Even some makeup for those of you who dont wear any. YOu look bomb af.
What would you do if you ran into one of the boys and he lowkey began flirting with you?
man, peace out girlie ya know i'd be dancing my way into his apartment. (; Nothing wrong with a little fun