2.1

I was extremely happy and was like hey what do my readers so love and deserve since I haven't updated in awhile....then i was like (inserts sinister smile) so that's basically what happened. I'm feeling very gracious. Enjoy. 4th of julyyyy

"That's why we're so perfect together."
m a i s y

I woke up in my bed, I had no recollection on how I go there. When I walked downstairs Harry was dressed and eating a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning angel, get dressed. I want to show you where I work."

It took me less than fifteen minutes to get ready. I put my hair in a ponytail, and walked down stairs and saw Harry already getting his things and walking out the door. I grabbed a granola bar and water before taking off behind him.

I leaned against the car window watching as we passed buildings, My head felt surprisingly better after a week of the medication Janet had put me on, but My heart sped up when I thought of what Harry and I had done just a few nights ago. Before I knew it we there, I looked at the building, that was a nice moderate size that wouldn't bring much attention to it.

We walked hallways and went through levels, I was surprised by the amount of people. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt harry tug on my arm.

"So...this is where I am most of the day." Harry said dragging me into what looked like his office.

I couldn't help smile at how excited he was to show me where he worked an how things worked but I still couldn't understand how things ran. He was so proud. I stood, watching him silently as he proceeded to give me a very detailed showing of his office, the items on his desk, and even his schedule. I let out a quiet laugh before sitting myself down in the seat across from his desk.

"Yeah it's a pretty tight schedule I run, but I'll always make time for you." he smiled before kissing my cheek.

He walked around before sitting at his desk. It was glass, overall the room looked like a scene from out of a movie. Marble-stone floor, Imported black leather, everything was so priceless. I almost didn't want to breathe because I was afraid I'd break something.

"Pretty nice place ya got here Harry."

"Everything I have is nice, I enjoy the best, and having you is probably the finest thing I have." he responded.

"So corny, but please continue on how fine I am." I laughed.

"Your curves, and fair skin that I always want to run my hands on, your stunning eyes. Your pretty pink lips I want to bite, there's so many things I'd do if yo-"

He was interrupted by a loud knock at the door, my nerves had been shot, and I so desperately wanted him to continue. I kneaded my skirt in between my fingers, trying to calm myself down.

"Come in." he said loudly.

Just then a tall brunette, who looked about twenty five ish walked in with some papers in her hand. She smiled warmly at Harry, but she seemed a little confused when she saw me sitting. She cautiously kept her gaze down.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you were in a meeting Mr. Styles, my apologies."

"It's a personal visit. Just set them on the desk." he sighed.

He seemed a little annoyed by her appearance. I crossed my legs my gaze trained on Harry. Oh he looked so good in his suit, crisp white against black. His unruly hair that I just wanted to run my hands through. She quickly set down the papers and left the room.

"Who's she?" I asked timidly.

"No one who matters angel." He replied.

I simply nodded before pressing him further, "yeah but...what's her name?"

"Her name is tasha, what's wrong? Are you jealous that she's around me, is my angel jealous that I work around women."

I felt myself getting a little heated. I bit the inside of my mouth trying to remain calm, but I was failing. Failing miserably. He had the audacity to call me jealous! Never it was such an ugly thing.

"No I'm not jealous, there no reason I should be. I mean she is very pretty but that has nothing to do with the matter. Although I am curious, have you and her ha-"

He stood up abruptly walking over to me before grabbing my face sharply. I held my breath and he pressed his lips to mine with such force that I felt myself get dizzy. His mouth intoxicating me. I moaned as his hands trailed across my thighs squeezing slightly. I felt guilty for enjoying his touch.

He pulled back with a smirk playing on his lips. I still wasn't used to this foreign feeling of pleasure. Harry in general was something I'd think I would never be able to get used to. I wanted things to simmer down, so I tried to lighten the mood

"I saw a "help wanted" sign downstairs and wanted to know when I can apply for the secretary position?" I joked.

He looked like he was battling himself, I bit my lip watching him with anticipation. His eyes held such in intensity I was surprised he had lasted this long without his hands on me. He bit his lips eyes flickering between the door and me, "oh fuck it." He mumbled.

And in one swift movement he was hovering above me hand holding my chin head in place. His head dipped in the crook of my neck.

"Harry, I think this is getting extremely inappropriate." I whispered my lips resting on  his collar.

"Mmhmm angel, I don't know if you realize it but slowly your opening up more and more each day. You're getting so confident now, with me." He smiled.

His lips nibbled around my ear leaving sloppy kisses around my jaw. He pinned my hips to the chair. I was restless as he took me to an ungodly high of pleasure.

"Harry we should stop, someone could just barge in." I moaned quietly.

"What angel, don't you like how I make you feel?" He hummed against my neck.

"Mhmm, yes." I whimpered.

I struggled beneath his firm grip. He held a sinister smile on his face, clearly he knew how much control he had over me. Just then a loud knock interrupted our session. I watched as he pulled his hair in frustration.

"Fuck, I...we aren't finish."

___________________
Sorry for the short chapter shorties. Yo part one feel it. Who like when they are more intimate?
Qotc- how have you spent your summer so far?