1.8

An:// let me start off by saying I want to fuck harry styles so bad. Like for what ever reason I was on vine and fuck so many good edits. I'm virgin af but I would so let him get with me. He's so god please I would sell my soul to to just be with him omg. Frick my life you have no idea how many sexual author notes I could have added in this chapter like the first paragraph..but I refrained uh I'm so frustrated it why can't I be famous.Enjoy the chapter. -oz

🎵lost by Liza Anne

h a r r y

She shook within my embrace, her nails clawing the back of my neck. Quietly, small whimpers left her mouth as she buried herself against my damp shirt. She pulled back looking rather disorientated, her hair wild and cream dress stained with blood. Her makeup smudged around the outer corners of her eyes. But she still looked so beautiful to me.

"Maisy, Angel- look at me. Look at me." I said shaking her shoulders lightly.

Her head turned slowly towards me, "I wanna go home, this didn't happen I don't want to be here anymore." She cried.

"Shh, we can go home, first I have to make a call okay? Stay here." I gave her a small kiss on the temple.

I got up pulling out my cellphone dialing one of my best pals, someone I could trust with my own life, "hey, Lou we ran into a problem." I stated slowly.

I heard his breathing on the other end of the receiver, "A what? are you okay? Is Maisy?" He asked highly concerned.

"I'm fine, Maisy she hit her head pretty hard. This guy- shit...I killed him Louis. He was gonna hurt her if I hadn't come sooner. Hell he could've killed her, I had to do it." I explained.

"Ahh fuck Harry, Where are you guys?"

"187 merman avenue south of Klimtans, were outside the back of the club. I'm gonna take Maisy back to my place, she's uh-'pretty upset. If you could take care of him I'd really appreciate it."

"Yeah yeah...me and Niall are already on our way. Take care Harry."

"thanks."

I dragged the body behind a dumpster to temporarily hide him. Thankfully  I had parked near the alleyway and we were able to avoid people, that really would've pissed me off. She was so quiet during the ride home, much different that on our way there. I always did have a bad temper because of my manic depression  but never had it gotten this out of hand around Maisy.

She usually always had this way of calming me down but there was nothing that could've settled my rage. My hands gripped the steering wheel tightly as I sped to get home.

I unlocked the door throwing my keys on the counter, Maisy shuffled in behind me slowly. She started navigating towards her room when I called out for her.

"Maisy."

She pivoted on her toes turning to me,"Y-yes"

"Come here." I asked softly.

She sighed," I just really want to go to bed Harry. Please."

"Goddammit Maisy come here, now!" I commanded.

Her eyes widened in fear as she grabbed the banister of the stairs. I started walking towards her when I caught my figure in the mirror out of my peripheral vision. I glanced over my appearance and I looked dangerous. I took a hand through the my hair, which now, was covered in a mixture of sweat and blood. My eyes bloodshot and wild. Was she afraid of me?

"Maisy am I...scaring you?" I asked.

She nodded her head quickly.

"I'm sorry, it's okay I'm not trying to scare you. Here lets get cleaned up" I cooed rubbing my thumb across her lips.