2.3

🎵 afraid by the neighborhood

"When I wake up I'm afraid."
h a r r y

I groaned frustrated with the sudden turn of events, I fucked up again. The only reason I pushed her away so harshly was because of Liam, if anyone knew how much I really care about that girl I'd be ruined. She could be used to hurt me, they'll use her so I make more rash decisions, she was going to be my downfall. Maisy had no idea how damn much she meant in my eyes and I needed to keep it that way.

Although she pissed me off when she snapped back at me, thats unacceptable and we would definitely be speaking about that when I got home. Fuck...I drew in a long breath when I heard a small knock. The door opened revealing ameila, with a dust pan. She was cute and young, full of ambitions... I never slept with her though. It just seemed wrong, Tasha was another story...I had failed to mention that to maisy.

Tasha didn't mean anything to me anymore and that was true, I didn't think want to upset Maisy any more than she already was. I watched as Amelia knelt down  on her knees cleaning up the destructive mess I had made. She was done in less than two minutes and left promptly without another word.  I kept remembering how furious Maisy looked when she left me in my office just a few minutes ago.

I was an arrogant asshole to everybody and basically anybody. I had power,looks and money something that wasn't new to me. Maisy needed to know and accept that part of me or things wouldn't run smoothly. I would change, but it's not fun being the nice guy. Plus I like the feeling the energy I get from doing bad things.

Without any warning a blue haired troll stormed into my office-wait did I say troll? My bad...

"Harry babe, how ya doing? You look stressed the fuck out." He hummed gleefully.

I shot him a glare leaning forward on my desk, "fuck you, let's keep this short and simple."

"Like I'm gonna do with maisy." He smirked.

Within seconds I had him pinned against the wall, I raised my hand prepared to smash his face in when he raised his hands up slinking back, "styles woah woah wait, we have a treaty!"

"-That will not remain in contact if you ever make a fucking comment like that again." I spat.

"Sure of course, I don't remember you being so touchy." He noted.

I simply shrugged, "Yeah well I don't remember you being such a piece of shit, oh never mind I do. Back to business shall we?"

We both sat down and tensions continued to rise. He just irritated me to no end, it seemed like his pleasure came from seeing me upset.

"Well we have two shipments coming in from the east coast coming tomorrow night around eleven and the trucks are going to have to go through your territory. We want this deal to be clean and simple, no confrontation." He spoke.

"So wants in it for me, a new client? More stock...I'm not gonna do this out of the goodness of my heart." I clipped.

He let a an amused chuckle," of course you aren't. We're going to give you 28% of the profits we make the next deal with this company. Their good styles and I know the percentage seems a little low but I'd take it, you're going to want an in on this company, a connection."