3.5

h a r r y

Everything felt like it was moving underwater, it seemed like nothing I said or did was fast enough. My days didn't seem fulfilling and it seemed like my world had been placed on a never ending loop. I had never felt so useless in my entire life.

It killed me to watch Maisy take in all the gruesome details of my killings, she seemed horrified as any normal human being would.

It was true I had single handily killed two of the most important women in lukes life. I felt bad about his sister, I had actually grown to like her. But I my anger and revenge surmounted any affection, playing a bigger role in her death.

No matter what my actions I loved her, god did I love everything about her. With Maisy by my side I felt peace, like there was more to life then endless pain. With her I almost felt normal, void the few snaps, occasional aggressive outbreaks but that was life.

Without her I was a ticking time bomb. I clenched my fingers, looking at the at screen. Livid, there was nothing to settle the rage I felt when Luke handled her, the way he touched her, spoke to her. It drove me crazy.

Luke turned to face the camera, "she dies tomorrow night.".

I yelled upturning a table and pushing several items off the shelf. I wanted to hurt something, I needed to vent.

"I want her back!" I yelled frustrated.

"We know man, we know, we want to help but you've gotta chill down." Niall spoke up.

I shook my head, "I'm leaving."

Liam slowly rose to his feet, walking towards me, "To where?"

"I'm just heading downtown, need a drink-need to get out of this room. I fucking can't see her like that." I said.

Maisy was completely alone now, she looked a lot thinner. Occasionally her head would drift up towards the camera and she'd slump down like they'd given her some type of medication.

I lurched forwards at the tv pushing it back, the image of her blurred; glitching as thick wavy lines formed on the tv.

I started walking out of the room with Louis following closely behind my heels.

I walked faster wanting to ditch him, "Stop following me."

"I needed to go downtown anyway... can I catch a ride?" He asked.

How could I ever release my anger with him around?

"F-fine."

As I got into my sports car, I revved up the engine listening to its purr. I took off quickly into the night. Louis fastened his seatbelt whilst I decided not to. As I made a left on the road Louis turned to me.

"We're going on a detour." I said plainly.

"Though the mountains? It'll probably take close to forty five minutes rather than ten."

I didn't respond... instead, marveled at the beauty of the rising speedometer, it rose past fifty, sixty, seventy.

"Harry, ya might want to slow down. It's still pretty dark and the roads curve like snakes." Louis warned.