42

Chapter 42 

Congrats

Trixie went home with a heavy heart because she knew what's the feeling of being rejected but with her best friend, she has no other choice but to tell him that. She took a glance at her watch and saw that it was almost twelve-thirty in the morning and she has to stop in a mini convenience store to calm her nerves before driving. Trixie thought that she should eat something before going home so that once she gets there, she'll go straight to her room and rest. It's been a very, very long day and so much has happened to today that she just wants to sleep.

Tsk, she counters herself for thinking that sleeping is going to solve her problems. Trixie was eating her favorite cup noodles when she thought of texting Zion.

my # 1

hey

just wanna tell you I'm at my first stopover

9:10 pm

The foods are nice here

9:40 pm

I have to go for the next flight

10:15 pm

Trix?

10:30 pm

You're probably sleeping

goodnight :)

10:45

She reads the text messages and realized that she did not tell Zion that she went to Grey's and she hasn't told him yet about Carlo. Trixie decided not to say anything about it not because she wanted to hide it from him, but because it's not yet the time. Now that Zion's miles away from her and even if they already had given their assurance to each other, nothing is official yet and she couldn't afford any misunderstanding again.

Hi!

I went to Grey's!

sorry for the late replies

he invited me to go there when I was on my way home from the airport

How's the flight?

tell your mom I said hi

Hope you're doing fine

I miss you

sent 12:40 am

Trixie sends her reply and went back to eating her favorite instant noodles and went home after she finished

Jgh

you're probably on your way to NY

take care!!

call me when you get there :))

sent 1:05 am

The next day, Trixie woke up later than what she used to since her class is still at ten in the morning. She sleepily opens her eyes and grabs her phone on the nightstand to check if Zion replies to her messages.

my #1

we're here, didn't call you bc you might be still sleeping

gotta grab some late dinner then we'll go at our house