16

Chapter 16

Help

A low-pressure area or brewing storm will dump rains over vast swaths of Luzon and Visayas. The weather system was spotted 65 kilometers east northeast of Camarines Norte at 10 a.m. and may strengthen into a tropical depression in 24 hours. The brewing storm will move northwest and reach the northern Quezon-Aurora area on Sunday night or Monday, The LPA is enhancing winds from the southwest, which will bring heavy rains over Metro Manila, Calabarzon, Bicol Region, northern Palawan including Calamian and Cuyo islands, Mindoro, Marinduque, Romblon, and Western Visayas.

The brewing storm will likely move northwest towards the Quezon-Aurora area and may cross Polillo Island according to PAGASA weather specialist Joey Figuracion. The weather disturbance will likely intensify into a tropical storm over the West Philippine Sea as it leaves the Philippine area of responsibility on Tuesday.

This is Michaella Irene Gile, a PAGASA weather forecaster, reporting.

Sunday came and as soon as Trixie woke up, she heard the news in their living room. Her mom was watching the television while she saw Grace sipping on her cup of coffee beside her mom.

"Any suspensions?" Trixie says as she combs her hair with her fingers while walking downstairs.

"Look at you, just some news about the bad weather and you're immediate reaction is to ask as if hoping that there are any suspension announcement of your classes," Grace says, teasing her sister before she puts the mug on the table and folded her knees on the couch while sitting.

"Well, I am just hoping though. We might have quizzes tomorrow for Calculus and Chemistry and then submission of our miniature project which is to be reported to the class by me, dear sister. So please understand," she says, a little sarcastic as she smiles on Grace.

Grace glanced at Trixie who's been rambling early in the morning because of the stress she's been feeling about her academic life. She made a gesture of zipping her mouth, raising both of her hands as if surrendering to Trixie.

She walked towards their kitchen to find some food to cooks when she heard her mom from the living room. "Anyway, your breakfast is on the table. I ate already because I need to take my medications on time,"

"And I have to go minutes from now because I have to go to work." Grace continues.

After getting herself a plate, spoon, and fork, she went back to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She sat down and started eating. She was about to stuff her mouth with a spoonful of rice when she felt Grace kissed the top of her head, "I have to go," Trixie nodded. "Take care, Grace," she says and smiled on her sister before Grace turns her back on her. "Grace!" she says. "You brought an umbrella? It might rain today," Grace only nods as an answer ad leaves. Her eyes followed Grace's movements until she stepped out of their house from their main door.

She got up from her seat and runs to her bedroom as she suddenly remembers that the group planned to see each other today for the final touches of their project. She unlocks her phone to read the messages from their group chat. 

Construction Method &Project Management 

hey lol

i just woke up

what did I missed?

Franco Ty

No need for the girls to come

we can handle it

@ Grey @ Zion @ James I'll bring my car

sure?