12

1k reads!

Salamat. <3

Chapter 12

Shoot

The next day, Trixie woke up to a series of calls. She sleepily grabbed her phone from the small table beside her bed and pressed the answer button.

"Hello," Trixie says, putting her phone on her ear without looking on the screen to see who called. She opens her eyes slowly as she adjusts from sunlight that comes straight through the window that takes up the entire wall on the left side of their room.

"Trixie, we'll buy materials today, did you forgot?" Oh, the caller was Franco, she realized.

"Materials? For what?" she says quietly, getting up from her bed while she puts her hair on the other side.

"You forgot?" Franco asked, slightly annoyed. She can imagine Franco's face, his eyebrows deeply furrowed.

"Miniature project!" she heard James too.

"Alright, let me get ready," she says as she ended the call.

Trixie stood up lazily, as she looked up to her wall clock to see that's it is almost nine in the morning. She remembers that they planned about doing the project days ago and she almost forgot if Franco didn't call her.

Franco Ty

We'll go to the mall to buy

then

to Zion's

okay

seen

She replied shortly then went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When she's done, a towel wrapped around her head, she chose to wear a simple white shirt with always to choose to be happy printed on it, ripped jeans. 

"Where are you going?" Grace says typing on her laptop.

"Zion's," Trixie says as she picks up her black low-cut converse from their shoe cabinet and sat down on her bed.

"Who?" her sister says, confused.

"Uh, you probably don't know him yet since he just transferred," Trixie says, as she slides her right foot and ties the shoelace.

"What will you be doing there? Are you alone?" Grace says.

"No, I am with my friends. We're groupmates for our project too," Trixie says while she looked up to grace.

"Alright. Tell mom before you go," Trixie nods and slides her left foot and ties the shoelace too. She proceeds to the back of their door to get her black body bag and put her tint and phone inside.

"Bye Grace," then she closed the door, walking downstairs.

When she's in the living room, she plugged her blower to dry her hair. Her mom looked at her, confusion on her face, probably wondering why Trixie's dressed like that.

"Schoolwork," Trixie says, pressing the on the button of the blower while combing her hair. After a few minutes, she glanced at the mirror near their kitchen before she kissed her mom on the cheeks.

"Text me," her mom says as she gives Trixie her money. "Be home before seven," Trixie nods while she pulls her phone only to see Tanya's message.

Tanya Real